Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peacock Bel-Air (Season 3, 8/15)

Lol at wanting the cast from the original trailer being the difference maker for some of yall. You either didn't watch both trailers or you just want to complain.

They never had rights to the show no way. They brought it new energy and I'm assuming have or will be compensated for it. Move on.

Morgan Cooper, who wrote and directed last year’s trailer, will co-write and direct Bel-Air, which NBC Universal is billing as a “one-hour dramatic analogue of the 90’s sitcom.” Chris Collins, who previously worked on The Wire and The Man in the High Castle is attached as a showrunner, and will co-write the show with Cooper as well as serving as an executive producer alongside Will Smith.

Lol at wanting the cast from the original trailer being the difference maker for some of yall. You either didn't watch both trailers or you just want to complain.

They never had rights to the show no way. They brought it new energy and I'm assuming have or will be compensated for it. Move on.

Yeah nigga if wasn't for that original trailer, this shit probably wouldn't be happening in the first place. I'm still gonna check the show out regardless.

Back