Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peacock Bel-Air (Season 3, 8/15)

Vivian and Jazz are the only ones I can really see based on those pics. Impressions can change after you put them in costume and context though.

Exactly

Folks need to stop tryin compare the new cast to the old cast as far as what they suppose to look like. Who said Phil in the original version was suppose to be Avery's size when it was 1st pitched?

Wait til a trailer or the 1st episode drops b4 you start trashing it or refuse to give it a chance. Smh

They could've just made a new show with this cast and create an Indiana Jonesish type of thing. Just with an all black cast :clawd3:

Yooo my nigga eazy da block....
Carlton seems like an asshole
The casting looks great, kinda weird seeing a darkskin hillary but her and aunt viv bad as shit
Still think they should have kept the actors from the fan made one. But I'm checking this out.

Plus the chick playing aunt Viv fine as fuk
Yo whatever happened to them mans
This was there idea and everything
Seemed kinda fucked up.

The casting looks great, kinda weird seeing a darkskin hillary but her and aunt viv bad as shit

Seemed kinda fucked up.

I wonder if they at least get some kinda writing or production credit for kicking this whole shit off.. something

Ahhh not sure now... The first trailer seemed more grimier, now looks like theyve tried to add more comedy which essentially is making it a copy, which is pointless..

Peacock are a terrible network too (look at the saved by the bell reboot etc), so I dont hold much hope this...

Could had made a hard hitting Bel Air and now looks to be a up to date reboot with abit more edge...

Last edited:

Seemed kinda fucked up.
I wonder if they at least get some kinda writing or production credit for kicking this whole shit off.. something

Yeah IDK if any of the folks behind the scenes was also actors in the fan made one. But when they announced they they was gonna put this in production, the fan made team was gonna be a part of it.

Now that was damn near a year and a half ago now, and it's Hollywood. So anything can change.

Back