Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peacock Bel-Air (Season 3, 8/15)

Normally I say an ex is an ex, but they both know Carlton is fucked up over her and just barely getting over hating Will. They both are foul for doing that so soon and in his house too.

Ok so lemme play devil's advocate...

So are they suppose to just refrain their feelings for each other b/c of him? And long?

Lisa said something like...carrying Carlton's emotional baggage is a struggle. One of the reasons why she's no longer wit him. It seems he's both an emotional and mental shackle to her.

Now...was it foul what they did in the house...yes. But it was gonna happen. Whether in the house...her house...on the beach...in his car...wherever. I get it tho. At the end of the day...that's still your cousin. Blood over anything.

So are they suppose to just refrain their feelings for each other b/c of him? And long?

Lisa said something like...carrying Carlton's emotional baggage is a struggle. One of the reasons why she's no longer wit him. It seems he's both an emotional and mental shackle to her.

Now...was it foul what they did in the house...yes. But it was gonna happen. Whether in the house...her house...on the beach...in his car...wherever. I get it tho. At the end of the day...that's still your cousin. Blood over anything.
Will lives with Carlton so based on that, yes he should’ve fell back.

Yes .... u ain’t even posed to fraternize w ur man s ex like that

Women of all ages claim to be emotionally superior to their male counterparts while also complaining of being emotionally "exhausted" so i pay that no mind.

They could've waited until they knew Carlton was clearly over Lisa and embracing of Will.

Women of all ages claim to be emotionally superior to their male counterparts while also complaining of being emotionally "exhausted" so i pay that no mind.

They could've waited until they knew Carlton was clearly over Lisa and embracing of Will.

Yeah I don't think he would be completely over her. Not unless him and the other girl get together. Or he goes away to Harvard.

Feelings shouldn’t be caught because you should even be on that type of time.

I was even bothered by uncle Phil sitting Will down to talk to him about Lisa. I feel like he should have told Will to stay away from Lisa. Based on her history with Carlton alone. Fuck the campaign bullshit.

I don't think Phil & Viv know the FULL extent of how Carlton handled the breakup.

They probably seen he was upset and down. But I don't think they know he was snortin drugs. They just know he took the breakup kinda hard.

Carlton went from caring about his body in the old show to a drug addict in this one

Phil went from honorable to kinda scummy

Viv went from black woman personified to weak in the knees for another man

And Will to straight sucker

lmao

Back