Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peacock Bel-Air (Season 3, 8/15)

Anyone else get the feeling Will is actually Aunt Viv's son from a previous relationship in Philly? The line that keeps being revisited it "We owe it to him".

I'm sure they have alot of family members who aren't doing as good as they are, yet they aren't flying everybody out to the mansion even for a weekend.

Something is up. And if I'm right, Carlton is going to be on suicide watch and Lisa is getting a HOF Nasty award.

When I heard that "we owe it to him" line my mind went to them maybe having something to do with why Wills dad wasnt around

When I heard that "we owe it to him" line my mind went to them maybe having something to do with why Wills dad wasnt around

Oooo...didn't think about that. I think there's more to that story wit Will's dad.

My homie said Phil smashed one of Vivian s friends based on the look he gave her that one scene

I peeped this when they first introduced her friends

same thing w/ Aunt Viv possibly having a affair

u can see alot of the shit that they goin for a mile away but the execution for it still makes it entertaining.

i dont think she gnna cheat w/ dude but they'll prolly keep teasing it till he get fucked up by Phil or Geoffrey

I peeped this when they first introduced her friends

same thing w/ Aunt Viv possibly having a affair

u can see alot of the shit that they goin for a mile away but the execution for it still makes it entertaining.

i dont think she gnna cheat w/ dude but they'll prolly keep teasing it till he get fucked up by Phil or Geoffrey
Yea man they ve already touched on everything

I don’t need them to add an infidelity storyline

keep that shit pure

Back