Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peacock Bel-Air (Season 3, 8/15)

Not all wtye women are turrible...but THAT type of wyte woman is the absolute BANE of society.

And the fact that Lisa's pussy daddy azzz muthafucca didn't check her azzz makes it even more infuriating. How in THEE FUCC you got the audacity to wanna speak on a woman you know nothing about??? Smh.

And smh Carlton crackhead azzz. Yeah he definitely proved Lisa's point.

Anyone else get the feeling Will is actually Aunt Viv's son from a previous relationship in Philly? The line that keeps being revisited it "We owe it to him".

I'm sure they have alot of family members who aren't doing as good as they are, yet they aren't flying everybody out to the mansion even for a weekend.

Something is up. And if I'm right, Carlton is going to be on suicide watch and Lisa is getting a HOF Nasty award.

Anyone else get the feeling Will is actually Aunt Viv's son from a previous relationship in Philly? The line that keeps being revisited it "We owe it to him".

I'm sure they have alot of family members who aren't doing as good as they are, yet they aren't flying everybody out to the mansion even for a weekend.

Something is up. And if I'm right, Carlton is going to be on suicide watch and Lisa is getting a HOF Nasty award.

Meh...thats a BIG reach. I look at it more wit the relationship b/t her and Will's mama.

Like there's some guilt that Viv had left her sister behind, and her sister kinda resents that.

Last edited:
I think the people who dislike this show are the people who can't accept that money doesn't fix everything.

The og show off painted will as a bit ungrateful, and I think the average watcher felt the same way. Like nigga, can't you see you got it easy now?? Chill out.

But this shows is much more realistic in the sense that even if you got money.... You still gonna have issues. Your kids will still do crazy shit. You still can't escape ghetto mentality. I think that fucks with people's perception of how they think shit should be when you got dough.... And that shit isn't what they tryna see

Yeah this show basically is the serious version of alot of shit they treated as jokes on the original. For example Carlton was a naive, arrogant, neurotic asshole for most of the shows run and Bel Air is giving the non comedic version of that.

Back