Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peacock Bel-Air (Season 3, 8/15)

Geoffrey is like a black Alfred Pennyworth, And I fucks with it.

Most y'all know, but basically yeah Alfred the family butler, but he also was ex special.ops and spent hella time behind enemy lines. He was just as much a body guard as a Butler.

Carlton’s struggles as a rich dude and he’s an addict who can’t get relationships right

Will is from the streets of Philly, had a hit out on him, and he’s doing really well

Geoffrey is like a black Alfred Pennyworth, And I fucks with it.

Most y'all know, but basically yeah Alfred the family butler, but he also was ex special.ops and spent hella time behind enemy lines. He was just as much a body guard as a Butler.
It’s a show on HBO MAX about Alfred

This show is very well done... top notch production quality. The different relationships between the characters have a lot of depth..

Carlton a mess and need to get help...
Michael Ealy bout to come up missing..
Hillary is beautiful..aunt Viv is too
Trey a chump for that social media shit.

i think they gonna eventually bring in Jackie

in the Trey ep I peeped Will asking trey about her

I gotta respect this show. They killed this from top to bottom and nothing thus far has felt out of place. Even new Carlton got me wanting to lay hands on him, especially that everybody white rapping nigga and him jumping in to defend the fuck shit. Great show! The call backs aren't cheesy to me, and I love how Geofrey a whole Jamaican sophisticated goon. That shit he did to Eazy or is implied to have done had me like :scust:

Back