Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peacock Bel-Air (Season 3, 8/15)

Tray was tripping…
Ehh kinda, but he had some points. Especially since Will was the reason they was in that situation in the first place. I disagree with him because you gotta go out and see the world, but Will basically got on, got out of the hood, left, and then got mad because the hood don't eff with him no more. I could see both POVs especially with Will kinda leading him on all day.

Ehh kinda, but he had some points. Especially since Will was the reason they was in that situation in the first place. I disagree with him because you gotta go out and see the world, but Will basically got on, got out of the hood, left, and then got mad because the hood don't eff with him no more. I could see both POVs especially with Will kinda leading him on all day.
I get Tray’s point. He feels resentment that Will essentially got bailed out and got to start over, while Tray was stuck in West Philadelphia having to deal with his problems head on. He’s tripping because he’s failing to see Will’s point/side. His mom is more understanding and she has more of a right to oppose Will.

Both had points. Tray represented the friend that always wanna drag you back to the hood, but he wasn't completely wrong either. Will is responsible for both of them getting in trouble, but while Tray got punished, Will prospered because he has rich family. It really isn't fair, but Will would be a fool to not take advantage of the opportunity.

No will wasn't. Will told Tray not to bring the gun in the first place. The nigga they beat in basketball the reason, his aim horrible. No wonder he lost the BBall game.

I know a lot of Treys.

I get Tray’s point. He feels resentment that Will essentially got bailed out and got to start over, while Tray was stuck in West Philadelphia having to deal with his problems head on. He’s tripping because he’s failing to see Will’s point/side. His mom is more understanding and she has more of a right to oppose Will.
His mom is his mom. Of course she'd be more understanding. She didn't get shot. She didn't have dudes in the hood looking for her while Will was in the lap of luxury. She didn't get lied to all day about him coming back either. Like, looking at it from Tray's POV I'd be upset too

No will wasn't. Will told Tray not to bring the gun in the first place. The nigga they beat in basketball the reason, his aim horrible. No wonder he lost the BBall game.

I know a lot of Treys.
So you missed the part where Will volunteered Tray for a game with dude that he obviously didn't want to partake in?

His mom is his mom. Of course she'd be more understanding. She didn't get shot. She didn't have dudes in the hood looking for her while Will was in the lap of luxury. She didn't get lied to all day about him coming back either. Like, looking at it from Tray's POV I'd be upset too
I understand Tray’s point. He’s tripping because he can’t seem to understand why Will wouldn’t want to go back.

Carlton is TRASH ASF! Entitled motherfucker that don't know shit how goes in life, but got everything handed to him by his parent's hardwork which should be the case, but he got to know that life ain't that damn sweet.

I don't like Carlton, but he been doing less foul shit lately. I can get why he could be mad looking at it from his POV. His dad is a lawyer. So growing up they may have drilled justice, responsibility, and following the rules his whole life. Then his dad breaks the law to make sure someone doesn't have to take responsibility for what they did.

Hell, if Phil knows he drinks and fucks with drugs he may have told Carlton straight up he wouldn't save him if he got caught.

So I could see situations where he this mad about the cover up.

Back