Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peacock Bel-Air (Season 3, 8/15)

I’m not even talking about his drug use. I wouldn’t let my nephew date my sons ex girlfriend just off principal. I would have told Will to stop because you know Carlton is in love with her. Regardless how you and her feel, y’all just started talking and it can’t be that deep.

How you gonna tell them what THEY feel ain't deep??

You do realize tellin teenagers what they CAN'T do...results in the opposite effect.

Besides...Phil got more important things to worry about than his nephew's love life. That shyt is at the bottom of the totem pole of problems he's dealing wit.

How you gonna tell them what THEY feel ain't deep??

You do realize tellin teenagers what they CAN'T do...results in the opposite effect.

Besides...Phil got more important things to worry about than his nephew's love life. That shyt is at the bottom of the totem pole of problems he's dealing wit.

Because unless you put forth the effort to get to know somebody it’s nots not deep

And Will is a hoe because he actually put in the effort on somebody he shouldn’t.

Will lame as fuck

Because unless you put forth the effort to get to know somebody it’s nots not deep

And Will is a hoe because he actually put in the effort on somebody he shouldn’t.

Will lame as fuck

Yeah well Carlton admitted it wasn't about just Lisa and gave his blessing. So that chapter is closed.

Because he lives in my house? Because they are teenagers who have known each other for like 3 weeks?

Bruh you under assumption that Phil care.

So what's more important...your nephew's love life...or your campaign?

You making it seem like Will said he was in love wit her and ready to settle down. Lol

Hasn’t he been there like 6 months though? I get what you’re saying though. Also not that it should matter but how long have Carlton and Lisa been broke up?

Apparently long enuff to have NO romantic feelings for him.

She shut that door...locked it...poured some gasoline on it and set that bitch on fire.

Currently watchin now. Liking so far. Like the make up of the cast.

I like how he got the lil jokey side...but a serious tone.

And damn...they already introduced Lisa. Ok ok.

I see now Carlton gonna be on the list wit Tyreek.

He ain’t on the list. I got him on probation instead tho.

I don't like how they are smoothing psst the tension that had been building up just to get to suspense surrounding Will's father. Unless these plots tie in together, it seems like they're packing alot of major storylines from the OG series into one season.

what happen to the other sisters ??
diva-fresh-prince-of-bel-air.gif

I think this is dope.

The gripes feel like nit picking.

It doesn't have to mirror the sitcom. It's almost like an alternate universe where they are similar but very different. And I like that. It feels refreshing and familiar at the same time

So Lisa pulling a Will and mad b/c he didn't tell her he got locked up?? Foh.

Props to OG Viv and Vy makin appearance.

Maaaaannn I can't wait to find who Will's Dad is and why the family giving him the Candyman treatment.

I wonder if it will be someone from the original cast or someone new

Back