Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peacock Bel-Air (Season 3, 8/15)

I’m not sure how long it was at the point. I know before Will told her “you my girl” she was all over the house with Carlton. Practicing the tribute to her mother.

Yeah...as a friend. As least from her pov. I mean I see why she went to Carlton. Mainly both of their families was close.

Plus her and Will was kinda on the outs. But even if they wasn't, she would've went to Carlton anyway. Since he personally knew her mother.

Just finished. Welp...didn't see that coming. What Geoffrey said must've gotten to Phil I see. Had to protect his family also.

This Lou shyt gonna come out. I think Will being lied to by them about the type of person his father TRULY is.

Trying think what about Lou would affect Phil and Viv so much. Only thing in the back of my mind is Lou left cause he’s not Will’s Dad and Phil is

Trying think what about Lou would affect Phil and Viv so much. Only thing in the back of my mind is Lou left cause he’s not Will’s Dad and Phil is

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

That would mean 1 of 2 scenarios for that to happen...

1) Phil smashed Vy...eww

2) Phil cheated on Viv...got side chick prego...got custody somehow...passed Baby Will to Vy & Lou for them to raise (ie. Vy couldn't have kids of her own)...Lou ends up leaving Vy & Baby Will for some reason...Vy, Viv, & Phil make a pact to never tell Will or speak of Lou b/c he knows the truth.

...yeeeaaahhh I don't see that. This show doesn't cone off as the type to have that kinda soap opera type of plot twist.

But we'll see.

View attachment 802744

That would mean 1 of 2 scenarios for that to happen...

1) Phil smashed Vy...eww

2) Phil cheated on Viv...got side chick prego...got custody somehow...passed Baby Will to Vy & Lou for them to raise (ie. Vy couldn't have kids of her own)...Lou ends up leaving Vy & Baby Will for some reason...Vy, Viv, & Phil make a pact to never tell Will or speak of Lou b/c he knows the truth.

...yeeeaaahhh I don't see that. This show doesn't cone off as the type to have that kinda soap opera type of plot twist.

But we'll see.
I think its outlandish too but why would telling Will about Lou have Phil and Viv shook?

I was thinking maybe Lou got into something or did something janky and Phil had to step in and do some underhanded lawyer shit kinda like he did with Will. Phil agreed to do it and help... but only if Lou agreed to get away and stay away

Back