Welcome To aBlackWeb

Being confrontational in the black community

That story bothers me so much cuz unless I do some jet li shit word to nas, i get shot 10 times outta 10 if I come out the store and see some dude standing over my wife talking shit

I've noticed that, as I've gained weight over the years.......274 today vs. about 200-230 range up until 5 years ago..........people seem to be more afraid of me.

Well, maybe not necessarily afraid, but apprehensive and slightly intimidated.

Shit's strange to me because I never considered myself to be an intimidating person or someone who puts fear in anyone's heart.

Hard to really describe, but it kinda makes me uncomfortable knowing that some people see me that way.

I've noticed that, as I've gained weight over the years.......274 today vs. about 200-230 range up until 5 years ago..........people seem to be more afraid of me.

Well, maybe not necessarily afraid, but apprehensive and slightly intimidated.

Shit's strange to me because I never considered myself to be an intimidating person or someone who puts fear in anyone's heart.

Hard to really describe, but it kinda makes me uncomfortable knowing that some people see me that way.
@deadeye Tell that to them women at Walmart bruh lol.

Why would they care? A bullet will melt your frame.
Cuz I'm still a person.

If you talk to someone shitty only because you have a gun and will shoot them if they buck, you are a piece of shit coward and I would never get along with you...

Not you personally.... But I can detect that vibe people and it infuriates me... Because they are really soul less horrible people

but as for the OP.

we have to learn how to communicate......niggas take everything as a slight or a stab at them.
fuck asking for clarity......they think people always want to shit on them.

but why?
whats easier....to ask for clarity or going from 0-100? i guess asking for clarity may seem weak? i dunno.

but communication is the biggest issue.....alot of us never learned to communicate.

and top that off with not knowing how to articulate....trying to get your point across and niggas looking confused.....tends to anger people.

patience is another thing. as is taking ownership of your actions when you are wrong.
a simple my fault can de-escalate alot of shit.

this is a great topic to talk about.

im all in.

True. Niggas he having stories of how stepping on shoes escalated but a simple my bad can end all that.

Cuz I'm still a person.

If you talk to someone shitty only because you have a gun and will shoot them if they buck, you are a piece of shit coward and I would never get along with you...

Not you personally.... But I can detect that vibe people and it infuriates me... Because they are really soul less horrible people
I agree but these punks really don't value human life.

Cuz I'm still a person.

Cosign this

These lil scary ass niggas so quick to shoot but dont realize they aint stop makin gun when they got theirs.

Shit pisses me off. Ol pussy nigga I got mines too, it aint rusty, I practice with it, got more mags than you and I dont hold my shit sideways like a dumbass.

These lil niggas got shit fucked up.

Last edited:
see shit like this

bruh, if i was in there with my family, i would feel so much rage i wouldn't be able to function the rest of the day

So Du finally realized what we been told him, which is being a tough guy eventually gets you dead or in jail & his family wouldnt like that.

So Du finally realized what we been told him, which is being a tough guy eventually gets you dead or in jail & his family wouldnt like that.
i been known these things. but it's still a discussion worth having.....bcuz we as a people are angry, and we tend to be overly confrontational.
i don't' like stating problems without solutions..

but "just letting shit slide" is very very difficult, so i figured i make a thread to talk about it...

but i been aware of the consequences of my actions

Has anyone ever successfully walked away from an altercation without feeling empty inside?

I feel some things are not worth it. I had to speak to a friend about this not too long ago. People are crazy out here and are trigger happy. One little confrontation could be the end of your life over what? Because somebody want to be an idiot on the road or is being an ass? Naw I'm good, if it isnt absolutely necessary then I'm going on about my life and not giving it any of my energy.

I feel black people are so aggressive, again, Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome. These are characteristics that have been passed down from generation to generation. Not to mention the communities a lot of us were brought up in, where you HAVE to be aggressive to thrive and/or survive. And to be honest think about it, with our past and us still living amongst our oppressors; Generations of discrimination and being treated unfairly, and yet we are still here living among the ancestors of the people who did our ancestors so raw, there is definitely some underlying aggression there. The government has not even apologized for what they did. They know if they did they would be admitting to doing wrong and would have to come off them reparations. Instead they tell us to get over it lol and then wonder why so many of us are aggressive. Man this stuff gets so deep. Black people have a lot of healing to do, I just dont ever see it happening while we are still in this America, where they dont even give a damn about their own-- and definitely dont give a shit about us. Michael Jackson was tryna tell y'all mayne.

I feel some things are not worth it. I had to speak to a friend about this not too long ago. People are crazy out here and are trigger happy. One little confrontation could be the end of your life over what? Because somebody want to be an idiot on the road or is being an ass? Naw I'm good, if it isnt absolutely necessary then I'm going on about my life and not giving it any of my energy.

I feel black people are so aggressive, again, Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome. These are characteristics that have been passed down from generation to generation. Not to mention the communities a lot of us were brought up in, where you HAVE to be aggressive to thrive and/or survive. And to be honest think about it, with our past and us still living amongst our oppressors; Generations of discrimination and being treated unfairly, and yet we are still here living among the ancestors of the people who did our ancestors so raw, there is definitely some underlying aggression there. The government has not even apologized for what they did. They know if they did they would be admitting to doing wrong and would have to come off them reparations. Instead they tell us to get over it lol and then wonder why so many of us are aggressive. Man this stuff gets so deep. Black people have a lot of healing to do, I just dont ever see it happening while we are still in this America, where they dont even give a damn about their own-- and definitely dont give a shit about us. Michael Jackson was tryna tell y'all mayne.
Now this is true despite confrontation being an issue in this country in general. Being black you expect confrontation. This how it was growing up and some people I see I know we will get into it because of how their demeanor is.

I be tripping on the parents who send their kids back outside to fight.

My mother never did that shit....I never ran in the house either, but that shit sad

So... while picking up my daughter from practice this particularly windy evening, the left side of the gate leading out had blown shut, this woman was sitting on the right side blocking traffic from exiting. (Didn't know it was a female at the time)

Naturally I had to get out of the truck and open the left side as I did I made sure the mother fucker in the blue Rav 4 got a good look at me and heard me say "You cain't get the FUCK OUT THE DAMN WAY?!?!"
She gave that "what I do" look.

Then the other day this woman tried to get across the median as I was merging into, I she saw me yell "Are you fucking kidding me"

She gave me this gesture like she was sorry and to calm down at the same time.

Seems shes trained..

Back