Welcome To aBlackWeb

Being confrontational in the black community

Yea I had to chill when I realized I was always fighting other people’s battles. Best friend got cheated on, I’m out there busting windows out his car and running up on him because of her. Hit his baby mama with a bat. Lmaoooooooo that poor girl didn’t see it coming. I still got that bat.

I used to do tooo much.
Anyone ever shoot at you before?

Anyone ever shoot at you before?
Yes I’ve been shot at once not because of my mouth tho. I do feel like it was an accident but not at the same time.

I was driving home and on the highway it was this man laying down and people crowding him. I got over to the next lane so I wouldn’t hit them and as I passed the mf start shooting at my car and yelling at me.

Common sense really. We literally work with and talk to people everyday that wouldve watched us hang if we were alive when our grandparents were kids.

Every black person gotta story.
I’m gonna try to find some literature on it

Stop asking police questions.
Naw, I'm dead ass...

Like knowing how the world is.

Are you willing to take it there if a verbal spat gets out of hand.

I personally know that I'm very capable without a doubt, which is the reason for this thread.

For all intents and purposes, I'm a good dude. Great husband and father. Active in the community. Two jobs, church going, tax paying citizen.

But a simple altercation can take me away from my family simply due to my tempermant in any given situation.

How should I proceess that?

I ask you if you willing to do that bcuz you voice a lot of hatred for whites....

And if you ran into a particularly aggressive and disrespectful one.... How would you react?

Do you even know?

Have you even considered how that would effect your other responsibilities and obligations that you may have?

This ain't a police question..

It's a life question....

Lost too many ppl to gun violence and nigga shit.....I know how quick shit can get real...nowadays if i ain’t defending myself or my ppls I’m usually super chilled

Yea I had to chill when I realized I was always fighting other people’s battles. Best friend got cheated on, I’m out there busting windows out his car and running up on him because of her. Hit his baby mama with a bat. Lmaoooooooo that poor girl didn’t see it coming. I still got that bat.

I used to do tooo much.

Louisville slugger?

Those joints will do major damage. Don't ask me how I know

Yes I’ve been shot at once not because of my mouth tho. I do feel like it was an accident but not at the same time.

I was driving home and on the highway it was this man laying down and people crowding him. I got over to the next line so I wouldn’t hit them and as I passed the mf start shooting at my car and yelling at me.
What's the craziest consequence that you feel comfortable sharing because of your anger??

Like how real has shit gotten??

Not trying to ask police questions...I just wanna know if people are aware and comfortable with the consequences of their anger...

I've punched people, kicked in Windows, choked people, done some seriously fucked up things..

Some I'm okay with, some I'm not....

Which lead me to make the thread....I wanna know how others process these emotions

Carrying, now that Im more mature is something else that makes me try and stay calm more often. I don't wanna get myself in some shit and have to exchange fire or deal with a murder case over small shit.

The younger me carrying was a different story.

We as a ppl have just been thru and seen so much. I've heard it being compared to PTSD. To me that makes sense.

Lost too many ppl to gun violence and nigga shit.....I know how quick shit can get real...nowadays if i ain’t defending myself or my ppls I’m usually super chilled
I sometimes feel the opposite.

Like if y'all bad enough to kill them....I know you'll shoot my big ass....

And that infuriates me that people can look at me and rather kill me than square up.....

I try to not let it bother me, but I be looking at people with such disgust sometimes

What's the craziest consequence that you feel comfortable sharing because of your anger??

Like how real has shit gotten??

Not trying to ask police questions...I just wanna know if people are aware and comfortable with the consequences of their anger...

I've punched people, kicked in Windows, choked people, done some seriously fucked up things..

Some I'm okay with, some I'm not....

Which lead me to make the thread....I wanna know how others process these emotions
I would say when I almost went to jail because I was about to go toe to toe with some officers. The level of disrespect they were on was CRAZY. When all I wanted to do was get my sons car seat out of my brothers car. I was respectful as hell but they weren’t and that shit made me snap. Don’t know how my mama got there but she was there and telling me to shut up. She was so mad at me but I was more upset, so I wasn’t tryna hear that shit. Then she mentioned my son and I kinda snapped out of my rage. Yo I was sooooooooooooooooo HEATED. They was tryna belittle the fuck outta me. I was already in a bad place mentally. Then them saying the shit they was saying to me just took the cake.

Thinking about it now, I probably would’ve been in jail and/or shot or beaten up if my mama wasnt there.

I sometimes feel the opposite.

Like if y'all bad enough to kill them....I know you'll shoot my big ass....

And that infuriates me that people can look at me and rather kill me than square up.....

I try to not let it bother me, but I be looking at people with such disgust sometimes
I mean shit like this....when we were younger we saw a dude get all shot up over a simple foul while running a full court....now there was a million ways for that to go but it ended up w someone catching lead cuz dudes just had to be niggas....

Bruh they killed like 5 people within 100ft of my home in the past year....

If someone even ask me for change when I'm getting out my car at night, they fuck around and not make it.

I really wanted to keep this house in the family, continue to pass it down. Try to rebuild the community. Not let another one go....

But I'm at my breaking point.

Depends on the situation. I was never the confrontational type when I was younger. Mainly b/c I was skinny af. But as I older and put on weight later in my adult years, I find myself being more defensive. And usually that's b/c I'm a lil more protective concerning wit the love ones.

But...nowadays muthafuccas are quick to shoot a person. Especially these young niggas. Or shoot a person then pull the "they feared for their life" card like some wypipo do.

But if you're married and gotta a family...you do gotta be extra mindful on those kinds of situations. Sometimes it's not even worth it. Yeah it's good you called him out on it...but that situation could've gone terribly wrong at the blink of an eye. A lot of muthafuccas don't give a damn about taking a life. You never know.

Bruh they killed like 5 people within 100ft of my home in the past year....

If someone even ask me for change when I'm getting out my car at night, they fuck around and not make it.

I really wanted to keep this house in the family, continue to pass it down. Try to rebuild the community. Not let another one go....

But I'm at my breaking point.
Shit man I almost caught it last Sunday ...was on the other side of town walking to the car....I peep 2 niggas walking then they make a b line for me ....they get close I put my shit ready to scrap, I see homie grab the hammer as he gets closer looks at me tells his homie naw that ain’t him and they just move on....don’t even apologize or nothing lol yo I was enraged but I kept it moving lol that shit fucked w me early last week

Back