Welcome To aBlackWeb

begging ass neighbors

Uppity ass niggas.
Errbody not doing good.
economy fucked up and we on the downside of a pandemic and y’all can’t help ya fellow man?
Hoes
Damn all that if you asking to borrow sugar you just bullshitting with your shit.....carry yo ass to the store

nah, its the time for you to tell them niggas to shut up....these dudes are the worse.
no sense of community.
did OP ever ask was every thing ok?

There's asking for help... and then there's using someone.

I'll be damned if somebody knocking on my door several times a week every week asking for shit. I dont mind helping someone in need but dont fuckin tear the ass out of it

i live in a apt complex..... my next door neighbor has a bad habit of asking for different things a few times a week........ toilet paper, bread, eggs, sugar, a cup of washing liquid etc etc.... i don't want to look like a bad neighbor.. here & there i try to help out but some days i want to tell her " no bitch".... has anyone have the same problem & if so how did you end it?
The kinda neighbor that will give you bed bugs when they return ur shit.

There's asking for help... and then there's using someone.

I'll be damned if somebody knocking on my door several times a week every week asking for shit. I dont mind helping someone in need but dont fuckin tear the ass out of it
True but everyone ain’t getting back in their feet as fast as they want to.
Shit, they might be embarrassed keep coming over to ask.
I think it depends on the character of the person.
But I can agree with you

What kinda life choices are you making if you have to borrow toilet paper?

I mean you are at the store with your last $20.

You choose to buy a pack of Newports, some sunflower seeds, and a half pint of E&J.

You can't ask your neighbor for a cigarette if you run out bcuz the neighbor doesn't smoke.

You can't ask to borrow liquor bcuz that is an automatic no.

How the hell do you even borrow sunflower seeds?

So your thought process is to buy everything you want except toilet paper bcuz you can always get that next door when you run out.

DO BETTER.

What kinda life choices are you making if you have to borrow toilet paper?

I mean you are at the store with your last $20.

You choose to buy a pack of Newports, some sunflower seeds, and a half pint of E&J.

You can't ask your neighbor for a cigarette if you run out bcuz the neighbor doesn't smoke.

You can't ask to borrow liquor bcuz that is an automatic no.

How the hell do you even borrow sunflower seeds?

So your thought process is to buy everything you want except toilet paper bcuz you can always get that next door when you run out.

DO BETTER.
I fucks with you bruh
But don’t do that

Y’all claim that niggas with more zeros on they account are on they high horse, talking down but look at y’all speak on someone with less zeroes than you.
The nerve of y’all.
And this happens often.
this that shit I be talking about.
be the first ones crying it’s not all about money while making it about money.
Remember the tip thread?
Smdh

C93AC81F-C365-408E-9694-C4168E04CB13.gif
Figure it out

Back