Welcome To aBlackWeb

begging ass neighbors

Begging. Easy

Nosey neighbor is just that, nosey.

Begging neighbor using shit you brought for YOUR house.

But if u get robbed/sum thing goes down

Nosey neighbor will atleast kno what happened n will be able to say what happened (if they didnt do it)

What bout this...

Do yall ever text ur neighbor when they be out and be like "hey homie. When u coming back home? Can you stop by ___ and pick me up ____."

i do that ALL THE TIME.

lol smh

I only have the phone number to my next door neighbor and it is only for emergencies. Like, if she is gonna be away for some days and expected a package and wanted me to hold it for her, I would. She has never asked me for anything though.

I aint about to run errands for her or be asked to pick things up from the store.

"You the worst type of people" - @Duwop

What's worse a begging ass neighbor or a nosey ass neighbor?
I’ve never experienced a begging neighbor but nosey neighbors are trash. I used to put cinderblocks in front of my door when I lived in norfolk.I just stopped lookin through my window last year

I've known most of my neighbors my whole life though. We get packages for each other all the time.

They mostly pay me in beer if I ever do anything for them

What bout this...

Do yall ever text ur neighbor when they be out and be like "hey homie. When u coming back home? Can you stop by ___ and pick me up ____."

i do that ALL THE TIME.

lol smh
Lol this is wild... dude breathlessly runs over to his neighbors door when he hears it creak and ask them to get him random shit

some of you niggas sound stingy..... tell me have you ever looked out for a neighbor where you at?
Negro please.

1) Neighbors ask for shit they normally don't have at home, like a ladder or a power drill. Everyday shit like toilet paper is foul.

2) Like someone else said....BOUNDARIES, B. Set them. Otherwise, she's gonna look at you like her one-stop bodega for anything she needs.

Luckily, I have a group chat with my neighbors in these condos. We look out for each other when packages show up....cause niggas steal. So, someone will get that pack and put it in the chat that they're holding it for someone else.

Shit like that. No one's on that muhfuck asking for packs of Kool-Aid and shit.

Back