Welcome To aBlackWeb

begging ass neighbors

You ever thought about going shopping for em? Don’t break the bank but whatever they usually ask for just get a little kit together and give it to em w a gift card…granted u run the risk of them taking full advantage of you for that type of thing, so it depends i guess…just a thought

i live in a apt complex..... my next door neighbor has a bad habit of asking for different things a few times a week........ toilet paper, bread, eggs, sugar, a cup of washing liquid etc etc.... i don't want to look like a bad neighbor.. here & there i try to help out but some days i want to tell her " no bitch".... has anyone have the same problem & if so how did you end it?

lol

tbh im the neighbor who asks for stuff all the time.

I had a neighbor back in the day that had a kid, that used to ask me for stuff.

She was bad though, Cuban jawn. Only reason I helped her because she was fine as fuck. At first she needed her car jumped, then she needed gas money, then she needed a ride to work, her rent was due and etc.

Eventually she started coming giving me food, cleaning my place.

Then she gave me some pussy.

Then she started coming over every week, giving me some pussy, then being like, I need something for the house.

She was my maid slash chef slash fuck buddy for a good year.

Beautiful relationship.

Last edited:
You ever thought about going shopping for em? Don’t break the bank but whatever they usually ask for just get a little kit together and give it to em w a gift card…granted u run the risk of them taking full advantage of you for that type of thing, so it depends i guess…just a thought
That nigga ain’t no food pantry

dap-daps.gif

You don’t have a peephole? Quit answering the door

And if you run into them later “oh I must have been taking a shower”

Your problem is making yourself more convenient than Walmart

Back