Welcome To aBlackWeb

begging ass neighbors

Based Dave 96

Stoned is the way of the walk.
i live in a apt complex..... my next door neighbor has a bad habit of asking for different things a few times a week........ toilet paper, bread, eggs, sugar, a cup of washing liquid etc etc.... i don't want to look like a bad neighbor.. here & there i try to help out but some days i want to tell her " no bitch".... has anyone have the same problem & if so how did you end it?

i live in a apt complex..... my next door neighbor has a bad habit of asking for different things a few times a week........ toilet paper, bread, eggs, sugar, a cup of washing liquid etc etc.... i don't want to look like a bad neighbor.. here & there i try to help out but some days i want to tell her " no bitch".... has anyone have the same problem & if so how did you end it?

0555ec1ec43fe472fb7c49c1863018e6.gif

Seriously tho... Move.

Back