Welcome To aBlackWeb

begging ass neighbors

When niggas say don’t buy Jordan’s and invest watch how the dynamics changes from perp to victim mindset.
f you ahead of time @Inori
Now I’ll be shutting the fuck up
Tired of y’all.

Y’all claim that niggas with more zeros on they account are on they high horse, talking down but look at y’all speak on someone with less zeroes than you.
The nerve of y’all.
And this happens often.
this that shit I be talking about.
be the first ones crying it’s not all about money while making it about money.
Remember the tip thread?
Smdh

View attachment 906990
Figure it out

Bruh... you live in Denmark or whatever. Nobody is trying to hit you up for some spare reindeer blood to finish a recipe.

It’s easy to have a sit down, and try to understand where they are to help them help themselves .

Bruh... you live in Denmark or whatever. Nobody is trying to hit you up for some spare reindeer blood to finish a recipe.
Y’all gonna stop disrespecting my global residents. I did have neighbors in Switzerland ask for shit .
if you in a better financial position, be a blessing .

and I’m in Cali now, hoe

Not to be that guy but how many kids your neighbor got? Like if there's kids in the house I'll hit her off with some flour, milk, butter, carrots and oatmeal. But eventually there's gonna need to be a conversation about me not being WIC.

Of course all that goes out the window if the chick is pretty and single but that's my own cross to bear.

Y’all gonna stop disrespecting my global residents. I did have neighbors in Switzerland ask for shit .
if you in a better financial position, be a blessing .

and I’m in Cali now, hoe

LMAO at your neighbors like... you got any spare seaweed and pickled herring with sour cream?

LMAO at your neighbors like... you got any spare seaweed and pickled herring with sour cream?

Yo, I dont know why this disturbs me. He has human hands but a muppet head. Was he always like that in the old muppet show? Never noticed. Thought his long arms were fake as well.

Reactions: GNS
Not to be that guy but how many kids your neighbor got? Like if there's kids in the house I'll hit her off with some flour, milk, butter, carrots and oatmeal. But eventually there's gonna need to be a conversation about me not being WIC.

Of course all that goes out the window if the chick is pretty and single but that's my own cross to bear.
she has no kids

My first question was is she cute. Dude said she’s decent. That’s all I needed to know to figure out how he got here.

At first he was doing it in hopes of hittin’, but when she wasn't giving him any play he got petty, lol.
it's not like that homie .... the neighbor i speak of is way older than me (i'm25)but i was taught a lil different than most..... i don't think it's a bad thing to help other black people out within reason. i see alot of our people who never want to help in anyway people like themselves..... i wish i had a dollar for everytime i've heard black people say" i don't owe a nigga nothing" or "i ain't given a nigga shit".... we have to break that selfish thought process.

it's not like that homie .... the neighbor i speak of is way older than me (i'm25)but i was taught a lil different than most..... i don't think it's a bad thing to help other black people out within reason. i see alot of our people who never want to help in anyway people like themselves..... i wish i had a dollar for everytime i've heard black people say" i don't owe a nigga nothing" or "i ain't given a nigga shit".... we have to break that selfish thought process.

Wasn’t you against free lunch for kids tho

I’ve never experienced a begging neighbor but nosey neighbors are trash. I used to put cinderblocks in front of my door when I lived in norfolk.I just stopped lookin through my window last year

Why, does that have some old country meaning?

Older doesn’t mean won’t hit, lol.

Nah, I’m with you. You’re not wrong.

Back