Welcome To aBlackWeb

Barber's and Hairstylists charging too much?

Why you cut ya locs b

Once they grew out to the point where they came down my back I was done. I never intended to have them at that length. Shits started getting in my food when I ate, made sleepin kinda uncomfortable, would get caught in the collar of my shirts, puttin on & takin off some hoodies became overly adventurous....

Plus I was too busy in other things to keep up with the maintenance. So I chopped them. That was my 2nd time loc’ing up my hair I’m good on them now especially with the prices folks charge these days to retwist & all that 🤷🏾‍♀️

Once they grew out to the point where they came down my back I was done. I never intended to have them at that length. Shits started getting in my food when I ate, made sleepin kinda uncomfortable, would get caught in the collar of my shirts, puttin on & takin off some hoodies became overly adventurous....

Plus I was too busy in other things to keep up with the maintenance. So I chopped them. That was my 2nd time loc’ing up my hair I’m good on them now especially with the prices folks charge these days to retwist & all that 🤷🏾‍♀️
Yeah, I struggle with the same shit

My next chop will be the last also

Back