Welcome To aBlackWeb

Barber's and Hairstylists charging too much?

Use to pay 10 bucks but the barber grew up with my dad and he had been cutting my hair since I got my 1st hair cut. When i got on my own he charged me 12. Use to just give him 20 sometimes 15. But he was that barber that cut then talk for like 5 minutes then cut again. I'd hit him with aye I'm in a rush. You think he would speed up hell naw.

That appointment is the best thing going but i hate when it my appointment time and you still got a guy in the seat but if I'm late you want to upcharge me. If you gone be professional im cool with that but be like that all the way round the board.

But for me and my son it's about 30-35 and I'm bald so I usually get the beard done up and that's it.

I remember back when I used to back $10 for a line up, $15 for a dark ceasar. Once I loc’d my hair I didn’t go to barbershops much for about 4 years. I recently chopped my locs off and now barbers charge $30! For a cut that’s only gonna last 2 weeks! I need to start doing my own shit
:tuh:
Why you cut ya locs b

Don’t get started on the making appointments thing and then the barber late himself OR he be like “yo you mind if I just squeeze him in real quick? It’ll be REAL quick he’s just getting a shape..”

Back