Welcome To aBlackWeb

Barber's and Hairstylists charging too much?

I get barbers trying to make some more money. A lineup in a taper without a cut a full cut should be $25, a full cut should be like at least 35 bucks. Now if you're getting like hair dye, or other enhancements should be $45-$50. Anything over that is kind of like borderline crazy.

Should be £20 for everything gone, beard shape up, and straight razored. I get it for £15 cus I only got half half a head of hair anyway and the guys sound. I’ll usually tip him £5 or more anyways.

When I first moved to San Antonio from Austin, I used to drive back every week to get a cut. I live pretty much outside of San Antonio so my drive was 4 overall hours to commute there and back. When gas prices started going up, I had to find a barber here. My barber in pflugerville was awesome, used to cut me for 30 and I would give a 10 as a tip.

Dude is better than who I get out here, but ole boy is solid here.

$35 for a haircut???!!!!

yeah-fuck-that-judith-baker.gif

I live in a 3rd world country. I pay $15 and NOT a red cent more
1673705373189.jpeg

I remember back when I used to back $10 for a line up, $15 for a dark ceasar. Once I loc’d my hair I didn’t go to barbershops much for about 4 years. I recently chopped my locs off and now barbers charge $30! For a cut that’s only gonna last 2 weeks! I need to start doing my own shit
:tuh:

They charging 40 out here plus tip and I just can’t justify doing it as frequently as I used to (2 or 3 times a month). I go to the barber if there’s a big event happening. Cutting my own hair has helped a lot.

Hair and beard £30, I used to go every 2 weeks religiously but since lockdown I only go once a month now tbh...

The UK has had a huge energy price increase shops that were paying £100's a month for energy and stock are now paying £1000's, got try support independent stores were possible but its not cheap for stores or customers...

Last edited:
Back