Welcome To aBlackWeb

Barber's and Hairstylists charging too much?

U have appointments? Okay i always thought men just go and it's first come first serve kinda thing

Nah never. I personally hate the barbershop experience now. Ive done it so much, i rather be anywhere but at the barbershop now.

So i make an appointment, get in, get out. Soon as I can. And my barber know not to keep me waiting when its appointment time. He cool as fuck.

When I first moved to San Antonio from Austin, I used to drive back every week to get a cut. I live pretty much outside of San Antonio so my drive was 4 overall hours to commute there and back. When gas prices started going up, I had to find a barber here. My barber in pflugerville was awesome, used to cut me for 30 and I would give a 10 as a tip.

Dude is better than who I get out here, but ole boy is solid here.

This is crazy. Glad you found a mfer in Austin fam

Don’t get started on the making appointments thing and then the barber late himself OR he be like “yo you mind if I just squeeze him in real quick? It’ll be REAL quick he’s just getting a shape..”

I done stopped using barbers off this. It hasnt happened to me with this dude I go too now. But last my barber, I told him i dont wanna sit around in the shop, its why i make appts. He did that shit twice in like a month to me. Never went back to him again.

Last edited:
$35 for a haircut???!!!!

yeah-fuck-that-judith-baker.gif

I live in a 3rd world country. I pay $15 and NOT a red cent more
Ahh Great Clips? Lol

But yeah 30-35 about the average here for a solid Dominican/Black barber who clean your shit up.

Nah never. I personally hate the barbershop experience now. Ive done it so much, i rather be anywhere but at the barbershop now.

So i make an appointment, get in, get out. Soon as I can. And my barber know not to keep me waiting when its appointment time. He cool as fuck.
Back in the day it was cool to be in the shop to hear dumbass niggas talk while music or sports played in the background while you looked at a magazine or something

now? Idk I just don’t give a fuck and I just treated it like a business

I come in, sit down and don’t talk to me besides some entry small talk, pay and leave

Back in the day it was cool to be in the shop to hear dumbass niggas talk while music or sports played in the background while you looked at a magazine or something

now? Idk I just don’t give a fuck and I just treated it like a business

I come in, sit down and don’t talk to me besides some entry small talk, pay and leave

Back in the day it was cool. I liked it too. Was a thing to do.

But man spending an hour to two hours every two weeks in a barbershop got me hating it now.

Nowadays, i just wanna go, sit in the chair soon as my appointment hits, and be out in 30 mins.

and thats with my barber being cool as shit. He stopped small talking and everything.

"Whats up man, same as always?" "Yessir"

30 mins of silence.

In 2023, its all I want from my barbershop experience

Back