Welcome To aBlackWeb

Barber's and Hairstylists charging too much?

my barber been charging me $20 for over 20 years...i still continue to give him $30 everytime...

i have no idea what he charges normal niggaz

Im considering going in every week starting this year. But sheesh. $40 a week is gonna be wild.

the guy who cuts me now only charges 20 and I give a ten as tip. He isn’t that far from where I live now, so it ain’t that bad. When I was commuting that shit was bad when those gas prices went up.

I pay 35 and 20 for my son, plus tip is $60 for us both every 2-3 weeks or so. Sometimes I tip a bit more. Planning on cutting my own hair more this year

I've thought about cutting my own since it should be pretty simple but I think the thought of fucking up has stopped me lol

Fixed for you. This is part of the reason I grew locs. I just gotta learn how to line myself up without pushing back too far. I can weirdly enough temp and burst fade the sides though. It's just knowing where my hand is all around my head. I need one of them 3 way mirrors

Whenever I can ever get my hair done for under $100 I call it a steal

I can't even imagine going to a barbershop
$40+$10tip

He restored my faith in the barber institution. Even took it easy on my line up. Brought me back some dignity 🥹

I'm lucky I found 2 ppl that do my braids/twists and they dont be on no bs. I just need to find somebody to do wash and trims few times a year. I was trimming my own hair for a while and it was a catastrophe. Uneven af lol
Is $100 to take braids out expensive to you?

Just got my shit cut for $20 last week ..I think I gave him a $5 tip this time...

Back