Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayesha Curry back running her mouth again....says she don't get male attention no mo'.

@KNiGHTS what's your view on this ? Drop some wisdom fam

@Sion This is called "I don't have shit to talk about, so here's a fake reason to pity me" attention whoring moment. She's a multimillionaire with or without Steph, so she's complaining about a non-issue. The narrative everybody is skipping to me is Steph. I not too long ago came out of a whole situation where I did some shit out of love that got the perception of who I am fucked up--and I think that's what's happened here: she's gotten so comfortable with how he treats her that she's forgetting light bright is treating her that way because of love not some sucker shit. The two are not synonymous. I can be loyal, faithful, and positive, but only IF that is returned. Those are not owed behaviors.

The fact she even opened her mouth to say this is the most disrespectful shit Curry's probably gonna ever hear. Reverse engineer this shit and tell me if women wouldn't be on his head the same way: Steph Curry sitting on the set of Lebron's show talking about, "Not that I want it, but it'd be nice to get more female attention. To I don't know... know I'm still desirable." Every woman in earshot would be "This nigga a whole hoe. He got a wife that cooks, cleans, sacrifices her body to pop out bad ass kids, and come to every single game to cheer him louder than anyone, and he gon' do sis like this? Niggas ain't shit!"

I say all that to say she didn't even have to say that. Complain about how hard it is to travel if you want attention. To sit there and essentially promote the rhetoric that a man being the GREATEST ANYTHING in his occupation, a multiple time champion, multi millionaire, loving father, super religious, non-scandal having dude giving you his all is somehow not enough because randoms aren't catcalling makes her a bird--and he should dip. I'm a barely successful dude in comparison and the way that knowledge of knowing a broad I put YEARS into had that mentality lurking despite all the A+s on her name? I'd push an old lady down the steps to get that time investment back. He'll lose a fortune in the divorce but better money than money AND time.

I disagree with most of that, but I'm tired of repeating myself.

Just speaking as the husband of a woman who has had two kids, what shorty was feeling wasn't crazy at all.

Her saying that shit on tv was foolish, because the world is savage and is relentless towards vulnerabilities.

This is why it's best to be fake and say less.

Pretend you're perfect with no worries what so ever. The world wants perfect, not flawed.

Last edited:
come on dawg smh

this type of shit is why so many women have a problem with being housewives now.....they do whats actually good for their family and marriage and shit like this gets thrown at them like they're bumming off somebody.....now they'd rather "grind" and "have their own" to shake that title, at the expense of the household and the kids....now you got housekeeping and nanny running the show and being more connected with the kids than anybody......her and the husband both coming in tired, dont feel like playing or listening to them....he never comes home or wakes up to her in the kitchen whipping something for the fam smh....all that shit matters in the long stretch

if she aspired to do something in life and put it on hold to be a mother and wife, I can only salute that...and I'd understand if she wanted to get back to it at some point

but just to make money or gain some sort of title or accomplishment for the sake of it would make zero sense....waste of time and energy that could be going into that family structure
interesting.

some niggas thirst over any woman regardless of looks and status, so i have a hard time believing nobody’s checking for her

it’s possible she’s just not attracted to the men that are giving her attention
so she didnt see his thirst attempts as worthy of acknowledging

I heard it was some truth to it. I mean no one denied it. I just can't remember if the gf openly admitted it or not.

But from what I remembered...there was incident where he and PG got into it during practice b/c of it.
of all the women that throw themselves at nba dudes.....why even double up on a basic chick?

that shit was personal.

Not at all....my wife and I have 3 girls...she runs 2 businesses on her own and it's great for her...career wise, money wise, I guess personal achievement wise...but it absolutely effects home and the family. Both parents ain't supposed to stressed out and tired to where they cant even hear out each others problems or deal with the kids alone sometimes. I'm speaking from personal experience.

And that putting life on hold shit is real. It's really hard for me to further my career, or education, or networking because I'm more valuable to my family being home every evening and every weekend. The household just wouldnt work if I wasn't here. No matter if I made double what I do.

Imo if you have someone in a position to be able to undoubtedly take care of the financial aspect of the relationship, theres just no good reason you need to go work.

I don't have Steph money so my argument is frail, and shit just has to be the way it is right now lol.

I'm not the guy that's over repping for points or trying to say "moms have it the hardest", I'm just super aware of how important and impactful it can be having a woman dedicated to you, your home, and your children.

That shit is so underrated and none of them seem to understand why anymore.
nah you right.

i have alot of chicks i argue with when i get to charlotte about this very thing....chicks dont understand roles.
so if they making all the money, they look at it as they are the head of household and call all the shots and roles go out the window.

thats why alot of chicks dont really want a guy who makes more money than them or more accomplished....because they then have to act right and play the position without the control over him.

i think steph need to go on lebrons show and say he wants someone that appreciates his sacrifices.

the fucking nerve

was just listening to something and the person came up with a good point.

the chick said this isnt what she signed up for. the groupies coming t steph and wjhat not.

think about this for a sec.

did she not think he was going to make it? did she not think he woulda got to this point?

her and stephs family was close and the dad was in the nba....so i am sure they knew about how these hoes got.
but to know it and say this isnt what you signed up for when you know this is what success brings....what did you think about your husband?

so she wanted to outshine him? otherwise why didnt you think it was gonna get crazy to the point you are jealous of the person who gives you everything?

It's an honest feeling that men and women experience. But that's not something to put out there for the world to hear. Especially during the playoffs while he focused on winning the chip...kinda comes off as selfish. I'm curious what he thinking...because it's innocent enough on the surface that this is just girl talk and sharing emotions...but what's brewing beneath it? How severe of an insecurity is it?

If i see another nigga tell me about how she feels as a woman i am gonna strangle a kitten on live feed.

There are thousands of women who would take her place so...why aint she switching lives with them if its that bad?

was just listening to something and the person came up with a good point.

the chick said this isnt what she signed up for. the groupies coming t steph and wjhat not.

think about this for a sec.

did she not think he was going to make it? did she not think he woulda got to this point?

her and stephs family was close and the dad was in the nba....so i am sure they knew about how these hoes got.
but to know it and say this isnt what you signed up for when you know this is what success brings....what did you think about your husband?

so she wanted to outshine him? otherwise why didnt you think it was gonna get crazy to the point you are jealous of the person who gives you everything?
The bolded is a bullshit excuse to cover for their stupid behavior. You can tell because the ones that dont want the spotlight, you rarely ever see them in the spotlight. Cant claim "this isnt what i signed up for" when you going to big red carpet events for the cameras, making TV show appearances & all that.

On another note curry not letting that go, you dont just put 3 babies back to back in something for no reason lol
I can look in Ayesha Curry’s eyes and tell she a soul snatcher

She just a naturally insecure woman, most woman think like this, this is light... imagine the woman with daddy issues and shit

It's an honest feeling that men and women experience. But that's not something to put out there for the world to hear. Especially during the playoffs while he focused on winning the chip...kinda comes off as selfish. I'm curious what he thinking...because it's innocent enough on the surface that this is just girl talk and sharing emotions...but what's brewing beneath it? How severe of an insecurity is it?
It could be innocent but I don't think this is innocent.

Reason being.....her comparing her attention to his.
Its one thing for a woman to feel wanted by others but she's using him as a barometer as to what she doesn't have.

And also ...the type women coming at him may dwarf the type dudes going at her, so she doesn't need to acknowledge them. She wants the shamar Moore, type dudes coming at her. They not so she's looks at the lowly niggas as trash and not on the level of NBA groupies.

She ain't slick.

The bolded is a bullshit excuse to cover for their stupid behavior. You can tell because the ones that dont want the spotlight, you rarely ever see them in the spotlight. Cant claim "this isnt what i signed up for" when you going to big red carpet events for the cameras, making TV show appearances & all that.
It ain't bs bruh.....she ain't sign up for him to have the spotlight and her carry the records and speakers.
She wants to be the DJ.

On another note curry not letting that go, you dont just put 3 babies back to back in something for no reason lol
I can look in Ayesha Curry’s eyes and tell she a soul snatcher

She just a naturally insecure woman, most woman think like this, this is light... imagine the woman with daddy issues and shit
She having a light skinned moment

Back