Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayesha Curry back running her mouth again....says she don't get male attention no mo'.

It's an honest feeling that men and women experience. But that's not something to put out there for the world to hear. Especially during the playoffs while he focused on winning the chip...kinda comes off as selfish. I'm curious what he thinking...because it's innocent enough on the surface that this is just girl talk and sharing emotions...but what's brewing beneath it? How severe of an insecurity is it?
She put it on national air for millions to see. That's dead ass divorce worthy level of trust breaking. If this was a secret video of her at a resort she'd still be side eyed, but this right here is intentional poison.

View attachment 131415 View attachment 131416

She’s trying to classy thirst trap by showing off her new milk muffins...

Her head jus isn't well proportioned to the rest of her body

reminds me of Drop Dead Fred

D5wibgRXsAspEJr.jpg

two things......

since shes jealous......this may be why she doesnt mind saying whats on her mind to undermine him.

and 2 ...i do recall catching alot of heat back on the IC when i used to talk shit about her.

but now what?

told yall......bird

Live reaction from Dos anytime one of these types of threads get made

giphy.gif

2SDi.gif

seems like he understand and appreciates her honesty.....

go figure..

husbands.....

Husband that is supporting is wife on seeking attention from other men

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

wife expresses vulnerabilities..

yall:
tenor.gif

husband supports wife...

yall:
tenor.gif

at the end of the day, they married, and they're there to support each other. i said i understand cuz every day in a marriage ain't a sunny day and sometimes you gotta work through stuff like this.... this seemed like light work, and it looks to me still light work.

I'm glad they happy.

it's just a shame how much the world jumps on your every word.....

hopefully she learned from this and keeps these kinda things either to herself or in closed company

yall:
tenor.gif

husband supports wife...

yall:
tenor.gif

at the end of the day, they married, and they're there to support each other. i said i understand cuz every day in a marriage ain't a sunny day and sometimes you gotta work through stuff like this.... this seemed like light work, and it looks to me still light work.

I'm glad they happy.

hopefully she learned from this and keeps these kinda things either to herself or in closed company

Lmao.

You can’t rationalize a married woman wanting sexual attention outside of her marriage bruh.

yall:
tenor.gif

husband supports wife...

yall:
tenor.gif

I'm glad they happy.

And she obviously ain’t happy. If she was this thread wouldn’t exist

yall:
tenor.gif

husband supports wife...

yall:
tenor.gif

I'm glad they happy.

Bruh she said she gets ANXIETY because of the lack of attention from OTHER men. Luckily for her she has the ring because it's difficult for Steph to just cut her off now. This emasculating behaviour has definitely taken place behind closed doors for her to be comfortable saying this in public. In that respect he IS partly to blame for not setring standards for his woman

Back