Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayesha Curry back running her mouth again....says she don't get male attention no mo'.

Back in Indiana...he fucc'd Roy Hibberts girl. They said it affected Hibbert on court performance when they were in the playoffs.

Can't remember if PG openly admitted or Roy's girl. Either way...PG gave no fuccs he did it.
ActualUnpleasantFish-size_restricted.gif

Fucked up

This makes me think that when she was growing up, guys were simping her heavy & she loved it. Then she got with Steph and she was still known as Ayesha the baddie, thats dating some square. She prob got addicted to that attention and the power that came with it. Steph makes it big in the NBA & now shes known as "Steph's wife" while people rushing to take pics and talk with him. She cant seem to adjust to the change.

She prob would be more adjusted if she actually perused a career & wasnt just tagging along to his shit. And no one try and tell me her lil cooking show is her career, because that whole thing is built off who her husband is, not shit she made.

He losing sleep over this !?

valerie-cooke-roy-hibbert-6-ans.jpg

This my nigga ???? Say it ain't so ...

Can't remember if that's her or not. I vaguely remember. The pic I believe I saw, she was lil bit more fitter. Like fit toned. But I could be wrong.

MONSTER lmao

thats why he was hurt.....he already know she went perv city on that boy

AND they in Indiana too. You KNOW they ain't got a plethora of brothas in a lot of these Indiana areas. Lol

She prob would be more adjusted if she actually perused a career & wasnt just tagging along to his shit. And no one try and tell me her lil cooking show is her career, because that whole thing is built off who her husband is, not shit she made.

come on dawg smh

this type of shit is why so many women have a problem with being housewives now.....they do whats actually good for their family and marriage and shit like this gets thrown at them like they're bumming off somebody.....now they'd rather "grind" and "have their own" to shake that title, at the expense of the household and the kids....now you got housekeeping and nanny running the show and being more connected with the kids than anybody......her and the husband both coming in tired, dont feel like playing or listening to them....he never comes home or wakes up to her in the kitchen whipping something for the fam smh....all that shit matters in the long stretch

if she aspired to do something in life and put it on hold to be a mother and wife, I can only salute that...and I'd understand if she wanted to get back to it at some point

but just to make money or gain some sort of title or accomplishment for the sake of it would make zero sense....waste of time and energy that could be going into that family structure

Last edited:
Back in Indiana...he fucc'd Roy Hibberts girl. They said it affected Hibbert on court performance when they were in the playoffs.

Can't remember if PG openly admitted or Roy's girl. Either way...PG gave no fuccs he did it.

Was that ever found to be true? Might be why ge fucked his leg up

come on dawg smh

this type of shit is why so many women have a problem with being housewives now.....they do whats actually good for their family and marriage and shit like this gets thrown at them like they're bumming off somebody.....now they'd rather "grind" and "have their own" to shake that title, at the expense of the household and the kids....now you got housekeeping and nanny running the show and being more connected with the kids than anybody......her and the husband both coming in tired, dont feel like playing or listening to them....he never comes home or wakes up to her in the kitchen whipping something for the fam smh....all that shit matters in the long stretch

if she aspired to do something in life and put it on hold to be a mother and wife, I can only salute that...and I'd understand if she wanted to get back to it at some point

but just to make money or gain some sort of title or accomplishment for the sake of it would make zero sense....waste of time and energy that could be going into that family structure

giphy-5.gif

come on dawg smh

This 1/2 or his housewife girl typing? Cuz this was a whole sympathy post IMO. Being a housewife is no way this deep. To me saying "I put my life on hold to be a mother and wife" is just a weak excuse. People just dont want to admit they didnt wanna put in the effort or didnt have a plan. You not bout to make me say "moms have the toughest jobs" like I'm Oprah or something.

To make sure theres no confusion in my statment imma restate it. When I said, "She prob would be more adjusted if she actually perused a career & wasnt just tagging along to his shit." I dont mean she has to have a degree and work in an office 80 hours a week. I mean peruse her calling that she loves, w/e it is. It could be editing and making goofy youtube videos all day. But it seems like she was religious and others (ie her parents/peers) dictated that she'd just be a wife and have kids, thats it. IC she loves cooking, but why didnt she pursue a chef? Its almost like people around her encouraged her to cook just so she could cook for her husband and kids thats it.

Simplest way for me to say this is, she needs her own fucking shit. Everyone needs their own fucking shit, doesnt matter who you are.

Last edited:
I said back in February, you got these dumb ass chicks bitching about not having no one for Valentine's Day and can't find a good man but they have 900k followers with 989k being men who would gladly give them the time of day but somehow can't find no man LOLOL SMMFH.

This chick for over a million followers but complaining about not getting enough validation. SMMFH there's a lot of idiots in the world....

Trill talk fam. I used to always say the same thing. It be crazy because the guys that juice her up are not going to get chose. When she choose, then it's going to be someone that never made contact with her.

Was that ever found to be true? Might be why ge fucked his leg up

I heard it was some truth to it. I mean no one denied it. I just can't remember if the gf openly admitted it or not.

But from what I remembered...there was incident where he and PG got into it during practice b/c of it.

This 1/2 or his housewife girl typing? Cuz this was a whole sympathy post IMO. Being a housewife is no way this deep. To me saying "I put my life on hold to be a mother and wife" is just a weak excuse. People just dont want to admit they didnt wanna put in the effort or didnt have a plan. You not bout to make me say "moms have the toughest jobs" like I'm Oprah or something.

To make sure theres no confusion in my statment imma restate it. When I said, "She prob would be more adjusted if she actually perused a career & wasnt just tagging along to his shit." I dont mean she has to have a degree and work in an office 80 hours a week. I mean peruse her calling that she loves, w/e it is. It could be editing and making goofy youtube videos all day. But it seems like she was religious and others (ie her parents/peers) dictated that she'd just be a wife and have kids, thats it. IC he loves cooking, but why didnt she pursue a chef? Its almost like people around her encouraged her to cook just so she could cook for her husband and kids thats it.

Simplest way for me to say this is, she needs her own fucking shit. Everyone needs their own fucking shit, doesnt matter who you are.

Not at all....my wife and I have 3 girls...she runs 2 businesses on her own and it's great for her...career wise, money wise, I guess personal achievement wise...but it absolutely effects home and the family. Both parents ain't supposed to stressed out and tired to where they cant even hear out each others problems or deal with the kids alone sometimes. I'm speaking from personal experience.

And that putting life on hold shit is real. It's really hard for me to further my career, or education, or networking because I'm more valuable to my family being home every evening and every weekend. The household just wouldnt work if I wasn't here. No matter if I made double what I do.

Imo if you have someone in a position to be able to undoubtedly take care of the financial aspect of the relationship, theres just no good reason you need to go work.

I don't have Steph money so my argument is frail, and shit just has to be the way it is right now lol.

I'm not the guy that's over repping for points or trying to say "moms have it the hardest", I'm just super aware of how important and impactful it can be having a woman dedicated to you, your home, and your children.

That shit is so underrated and none of them seem to understand why anymore.

Not at all....my wife and I have 3 girls...she runs 2 businesses on her own and it's great for her...career wise, money wise, I guess personal achievement wise...but it absolutely effects home and the family. Both parents ain't supposed to stressed out and tired to where they cant even hear out each others problems or deal with the kids alone sometimes. I'm speaking from personal experience.

And that putting life on hold shit is real. It's really hard for me to further my career, or education, or networking because I'm more valuable to my family being home every evening and every weekend. The household just wouldnt work if I wasn't here. No matter if I made double what I do.

Imo if you have someone in a position to be able to undoubtedly take care of the financial aspect of the relationship, theres just no good reason you need to go work.

I don't have Steph money so my argument is frail, and shit just has to be the way it is right now lol.

I'm not the guy that's over repping for points or trying to say "moms have it the hardest", I'm just super aware of how important and impactful it can be having a woman dedicated to you, your home, and your children.

That shit is so underrated and none of them seem to understand why anymore.
I agree with you on the stress part, but i disagree with the one person putting their life on hold. Kids need both parents, not just one. I think both parents need to slow down the career until kids are of a certain age, then they can devote more time to it.

In every situation where 1 person makes enough to where the other can work, 100% of the time from what ive seen, it becomes a 1 parent household. The other parent makes enough, but they have to make that job priority and family second, so its always like they're a visitor. But eventually the lil kids get older and go to school, not needing mom as much & sure enough she starts feeling unfulfilled and starts saying/looking for goofy shit to do. Perfect example is how most white housewives act in this country. Majority of them just spend money & complain like their life is so hard.

People like her that love cooking usually try to be Chefs, work/worked in restaurants. With out even researching, I'm almost positive shes never even worked as a Chef. Its like she was raised to aspire to be nothing more than a wife like this is the 19th century. She hopped on Stephs wave and got lost in it thinking its her wave.

This circles back to her needing her own shit, her own story. This is like people who never had to be in the real world grinding, they just always had an easy life with money, at a certain age they're always lost complaining and falling victim to the most trivial shit.

A woman who she looks up to, needs to sit her down in a private 1 on 1 and ask her what does she want to do, really. Cuz she'll always be unhappy if all she does is pretend to love someone else's passion.

now that i think about it....didnt stephs mom dance on some dude while her husband was there?

timestamped for ya

Yo, Mama Curry looking rather interesting. I like it when they lively and mature. She cool in the face. Gotta do me some Googles. Even with a flat ass, a single her would be my kind of neighbor. Nothing serious, just a little "Hey, they got our mail mixed up again" followed with some Titos.

Back