Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayesha Curry back running her mouth again....says she don't get male attention no mo'.

Yall rationalizing a married woman wanting sexual attention outside of her marriage.

Where the fuck Thanos at with the stones
again she just wants to be as desired as the chicks that throw it at her man..

and not just the one obligatory vote, she wants it to be unanimous.....

i don't think the chick wants to to cheat, has any intention of cheating,

i'm fairly certain she's happy in her marriage

she just wants to still be considered a head turner...she wants her man to have the best, and maybe she doesn't feel she's getting the reactions to indicate she's the best...

i meani hard meeks earlier call her a "pick me" in the gaming world we call those "try hards" some people do the most to validate themselves...

again her man is one of the most sought after men in the world.....it's not that she wants to leave him, or be with anyone else, but because he's in the public's eye,

people look at steph as one of the greatest...

and she just wants to be considered the greatest as well...the type of chick any man would want.....but only steph can have.....

it's definitely an insecurity but an understandable insecurity imo...it just didn't' have to be said out loud, cuz mad people won't get it
but the best according to who?
only her husband should matter.

the reason them hoes thirsty for steph is his money
dude would only be thirsty for her for her hole

but as far as wanting to be the greatest too......either do something great or fall into your position.
she has her own name......but even thats not enough.

maybe if she lose weight in her head she would be cool.

but as far as wanting to be the greatest too......either do something great or fall into your position.

:myheart:

she expressed insecurities and vulnerabilities to the world....

that was her foul..

but having them is natural...

it don't matter how confident a woman you are or how trusting you are.....you are gonna feel some kinda way about women coming at your man

Bbnc7GoIQAIuF0D.jpg:large

Yall wife walk up to yall and say @1/2 - @Duwop , your attention aint enough for me and I desire male attention from others men.

What you gon do and say

she definitely made a mistake by saying that shit on tv, but i 100% understand where she coming from so to me it's forgivable
she has a history of undermining homie.

1 time is forgivable....but she gambled with his career and now this?

she just needs to shut up for once. but its too late now.

i honestly wonder what steph is thinking.

he grew up with both his parents.
did everything right....and this happens.

this could make him begin to question himself and if he made the right decision.

i don't. his wife humble

he's winning.....

my wife knows i love rosario dawson... she rolls her eyes anytime she comes on tv for anything....

then one day she asked me if i would cheat on her wih rosario

without flinching i said nope

she was like liar...

i was like i promise you i wouldn't...

and i'll tell you why......

i'd hold that shit over you forever....any time you piss me off imma whisper under my breath "i passed up rosario for this?"

and pretend i said nothing...

we fake fought.... and i was clearly joking....cuz for one, i'd never have a chance to smash rosario.......

but the reason why it was funny, is because in her humbleness, she recognizes there are woman far more attractive than her in the world.. women i may find more attractive, and it's in most men's' nature to smash any attractive woman showing them heavy sexual attention.....

and no matter how good of a guy a man may be.. it is a conscious effort to fight that nature..

so expressing the vulnerability in that is again.....normal
but i dont think its chicks waiting naked for you at the bar everyday and each nba city and abroad.

that changes things.

@VIBE aint here for the game today.....i think we found something to get him triggered.

and i understand him.

Ayesha saying that she don't get male attention is like Amazon saying that they don't get any customers. All she gotta do is check her comment section; her private messages. Matter fact, her as a chubby panda. She getting more male validation than the cute local chick around the corner. She can miss me with the "no male attention" tall tale.

Last edited:
again she just wants to be as desired as the chicks that throw it at her man..

and not just the one obligatory vote, she wants it to be unanimous.....

if she wants to be desired like those chicks, she needs to put herself out there like 1

don't put yourself out there as the wholesome wife who's only been w/ 1 man, her high school sweetheart now husband & expect to get attention like an ig bop

niggas ain't finna waste time knowin it's no chance from the jump... especially jus for sum pussy lol

I see it like this...

getting attention w/o verbally asking for it is what it is, that’s normal... do so thru pics on social media.. yay you get likes and comments... it puts your ego to rest

but openly telling the world you want other men to desire you bc other women desire your husband is disrespectful...

the action isn’t the problem... the mentality and wording is...

have more respect for your marriage
Well said

100% agree

if she wants to be desired like those chicks, she needs to put herself out there like 1

don't put yourself out there as the wholesome wife who's only been w/ 1 man, her high school sweetheart now husband & expect to get attention like an ig bop

niggas ain't finna waste time knowin it's no chance from the jump... especially jus for sum pussy lol
she not gonna do that though....which is why it was a "frustration" it's just one of those things where women want to be heavily desired, but don't want anything that comes along with it...

it's definitely some spoiled shit, but i get it

she not gonna do that though....which is why it was a "frustration" it's just one of those things where women want to be heavily desired, but don't want anything that comes along with it...

it's definitely some spoiled shit, but i get it

why I said she wants her cake & wants to eat it too

jus like it's sum dudes out here that wanna be seen as gangsta or thugged out but don't wanna get they hands dirty doin gangsta shit

Back