Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayesha Curry back running her mouth again....says she don't get male attention no mo'.

got damn lmao

I still agree she's slow for saying that on a tv show but come on

not only do we all still want to know we're desired, but this is gonna be common from most celebrity wives/husbands if they arent equally as famous on their own

thats where the cooking and shit came from, and where this feeling most likely started

she knows she became more "Stephs wife" then Ayesha. Thats her biggest accomplishment and highest worth from the outside view.

in my personal opinion, no, I dont see why thats so bad or why female partners of celebs/athletes need to feel like more then that (nobody expects them to be....they made it)

but I do understand the outside attention part alone

shit, i feel wack if my wife is the ONLY person in the world checking for me....YES, even if she's giving me "enough" attention

a outside compliment or a head turn or even just a smile feels good sometimes...thats it

all in all, this should have just been a convo with some friends over drinks....you're literally more famous and liked then the current "1st lady of the US"

time to get a nanny and let her take a swing at that modeling/music career smh....its sticky on all sides

Thats her husband job.

And she lying if she saying nobody be eyeing her up. She can just go look at her comments on IG (if she has one) and see that shit
she just wanna feel as attractive as the women who throwing ass at her husband every day..

shit's normal as fuck yo

she just wanna feel as attractive as the women who throwing ass at her husband every day..

shit's normal as fuck yo

That shit shouldnt be normal.

Saying men thats not her husband can fix her problem is a terrible damn thing. Aint no other way to look at it.

Yall can brush it off but validation from your SO should be more than enough

Unless Curry aint showing her the attention then I could see why

bruh...
it really ain't that serious..

she just wants to feel as sexy as the chicks are who throw it at steph al over the road

which nobody can really do for her even tho I get it

like you mentioned, she'll never be 22 and "bouncy" again

thats one thing that men and women alike HAVE to cut out....the comparing to the other imaginary "options"

a new perfect 10 turns 21 every day, other point guards out here one hand dunking with ease......

there will always be a better looking option out there....always

Thats her husband job.

And she lying if she saying nobody be eyeing her up. She can just go look at her comments on IG (if she has one) and see that shit

exactly...

She could’ve kept it to herself, posted IG validation pics, get those likes and comments she wants and move on feeling good...

to verbally put it out into the world that you want other men to openly desire you just to stroke your ego is wack... she knows she ain’t ugly. she knows she’s getting attention. she just wants more...

to me that’s disrespect

Steph is out there doing what he’s done his whole life, playing the game of b-ball... there’s shit that comes w it... groupies just happen to be one of those things...

we live in a shitty culture that yearns for validation from meaningless people... again, shit is wack... your value of self worth and love should come from your family and friends... not strangers just for a placebo high

put it like this.....

i think my wife is gorgeous, i can tell her she's gorgeous every single day. You can put her against any woman in the world and i'll vote for her.

if we did a 100 polls on this site and had the board vote for who was prettier between any woman you can imagine, and my wife...regardless imma vote my wife..

now what if the results are 34-1...wit the one vote for my wife being from me.....

everyone is gonna say "well he only voted for her because she's his wife.. he knows the other chick looks better"

not matter what i say, or how i explain it.....people are gonna say i only voted for my wife because she's my ife...

other people might even go as far to say "i bet you if that chick came at du, he'd smash"

this shit is real...she hears and sees that and that shit can sting.....

all ayesha wants is to feel as pretty as the chicks who throw it at steph.....

that chick from the steph meme

hqdefault.jpg

steph clearly would take his wife over shorty, as he should....

but the rest of the world would be like "shit i wouldn't blame him if he did"

it's hard to hear that when your husband is your everything... so yea it may be superficial, it may be a bit insecure....but to want to be that attractive is not some crazy desire......

shit's normal as fuck to me

That shit shouldnt be normal.

Saying men thats not her husband can fix her problem is a terrible damn thing. Aint no other way to look at it.

Yall can brush it off but validation from your SO should be more than enough

Unless Curry aint showing her the attention then I could see why

not always mane....not after years of that phone being dry and barely going out....a few bad comments or articles

shit can be like your mama telling you you're cute..... "you supposed to say that"

put it like this.....

i think my wife is gorgeous, i can tell her she's gorgeous every single day. You can put her against any woman in the world and i'll vote for her.

if we did a 100 polls on this site and had the board vote for who was prettier between any woman you can imagine, and my wife...regardless imma vote my wife..

now what if the results are 34-1...wit the one vote for my wife being from me.....

everyone is gonna say "well he only voted for her because she's his wife.. he knows the other chick looks better"

not matter what i say, or how i explain it.....people are gonna say i only voted for my wife because she's my ife...

other people might even go as far to say "i bet you if that chick came at du, he'd smash"

this shit is real...she hears and sees that and that shit can sting.....

all ayesha wants is to feel as pretty as the chicks who throw it at steph.....

that chick from the steph meme

hqdefault.jpg

steph clearly would take his wife over shorty, as he should....

but the rest of the world would be like "shit i wouldn't blame him if he did"

it's hard to hear that when your husband is your everything... so yea it may be superficial, it may be a bit insecure....but to want to be that attractive is not some crazy desire......

shit's normal as fuck to me

What that have to do with he wife wanting attention of men thats not her husband?

AY FOR THE RECORD

the meme chick wasnt even that bad (bright colors and a fire ass wig)

he's got MUCH more real pressure out there just heading to the bus

What that have to do with he wife wanting attention of men thats not her husband?

she just wants a non-biased opinion on if she still has it or not....

she wants to be just as capable to turn his head, as any chick out there throwin it at him.....

he might tell her she a 10 every day, but if she feels she's not getting the attention from the world a 10 is supposed to get, she gonna think he just saying whatever she needs to hear

1 vote....out of 35

i dont care who you are, that shit'll sting a lil bit

and you HAVE to ask yourself the question.....did I just get that one off gp? lol

I see it like this...

getting attention w/o verbally asking for it is what it is, that’s normal... do so thru pics on social media.. yay you get likes and comments... it puts your ego to rest

but openly telling the world you want other men to desire you bc other women desire your husband is disrespectful...

the action isn’t the problem... the mentality and wording is...

have more respect for your marriage

1 vote....out of 35

i dont care who you are, that shit'll sting a lil bit

and you HAVE to ask yourself the question.....did I just get that one off gp? lol
exactly......

I see it like this...

getting attention w/o verbally asking for it is what it is, that’s normal... do so thru pics on social media.. yay you get likes and comments... it puts your ego to rest

but openly telling the world you want other men to desire you bc other women desire your husband is disrespectful...

the action isn’t the problem... the mentality and wording is...

have more respect for your marriage
she definitely made a mistake by saying that shit on tv, but i 100% understand where she coming from so to me it's forgivable

Yall rationalizing a married woman wanting sexual attention outside of her marriage.

Where the fuck Thanos at with the stones

I feel sorry for Curry.
i don't. his wife humble

he's winning.....

my wife knows i love rosario dawson... she rolls her eyes anytime she comes on tv for anything....

then one day she asked me if i would cheat on her wih rosario

without flinching i said nope

she was like liar...

i was like i promise you i wouldn't...

and i'll tell you why......

i'd hold that shit over you forever....any time you piss me off imma whisper under my breath "i passed up rosario for this?"

and pretend i said nothing...

we fake fought.... and i was clearly joking....cuz for one, i'd never have a chance to smash rosario.......

but the reason why it was funny, is because in her humbleness, she recognizes there are woman far more attractive than her in the world.. women i may find more attractive, and it's in most men's' nature to smash any attractive woman showing them heavy sexual attention.....

and no matter how good of a guy a man may be.. it is a conscious effort to fight that nature..

so expressing the vulnerability in that is again.....normal

Back