Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayesha Curry back running her mouth again....says she don't get male attention no mo'.

Mark my words: Within a year a regular ass cat gonna get caught all up in Ayesha's pussy. Like, a dude like any of us. He's gonna catch her at just the right moment, say some unremarkable, yet flattering shit, and she's gonna give up the ass.

I ain't watch it but I read she said he gets tons of play on the road and she hates it. I dont think he cheating but I don't think she puts it past him

I mean, he's 1 of the top 5 most recognizable players

I'm sure there's more than a few ladies who wouldn't mind gettin seeded in for that check lol

but she jus want her cake & eat it too

want dudes to lust over her like these ig bops w/o being seen like one

crazy, you upset dudes respecting your marriage by not gettin at you

Difference between men and women. No man is tryna to get at her cause we got respect for Steph and the beautiful marriage that he has. No real nigga is gonna want to fuck that up. Women on the other hand don't give a fuck about that good marriage that Ayesha has, if they can steal Steph from her and get seeded up to live that good life then they're gonna shoot their shot.

Last edited:
Very few things is worse than a female that’s mentally weak. Ain’t a good look.

They tried to save her but she kept with.

I’m loving the jokes though.

Difference between men and women. No man is tryna to get at her cause we got respect for Steph and the beautiful marriage that he has. No real nigga is gonna want to fuck that up. Women on the other hand don't give a fuck about that good marriage that Ayesha has, if they can steal Steph from her and get seeded up to live that good life then they're gonna shoot their shot.

I heard on sports radio that a groupie went in Bryce Harper (I think) wife IG trying to get at him.

Lmao

Can't disagree wit this.

Ain't shyt niggas would do it more for bragging rights. Ego boost.

Ain't shyt bitches would do it

- to upgrade her life
- her lifestyle
- her bank account
- spite
- more social media followers
- throw it in Ayesha's face
- encourage her other ain't shyt bitches to do the same.

Back