Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayesha Curry back running her mouth again....says she don't get male attention no mo'.

I mean she basically implied steph be cheatin so what's wrong with her wanting to be looked at if she ain't doing nothing about it
Lol none of that happened

Maybe, but if he smart we’ll never find out about it
tenor.gif

I wouldn't tell nobody shit
Except maybe my brothers

Sounds like another married woman that just wants to know she still got it. Women can get insecure in strange ways. She needs her ego stroked with some random nigga buying her a drink and trying to get at her. All so she can flirt and flake out on him at the end of the night. Validation and shit. I don't think she actually wants to cheat, unless there is more than what the OP is showing.

Sounds like another married woman that just wants to know she still got it. Women can get insecure in strange ways. She needs her ego stroked with some random nigga buying her a drink and trying to get at her. All so she can flirt and flake out on him at the end of the night. Validation and shit. I don't think she actually wants to cheat, unless there is more than what the OP is showing.
this is just a double standard once again

how many times dudes be on that "let me see if I still got it"shit

but let's get outraged about this though

smh

I mean, he's 1 of the top 5 most recognizable players

I'm sure there's more than a few ladies who wouldn't mind gettin seeded in for that check lol

but she jus want her cake & eat it too

want dudes to lust over her like these ig bops w/o being seen like one

crazy, you upset dudes respecting your marriage by not gettin at you
this is basically the problem.

she dont want to be respected.
i tend to find alot of chicks dont want to be respected.
thats why dudes who respect women tend to get overlooked or seen as weak by those type women.

how she winning the game but act like she want a do over cuz someone cheated.

not you but everybody talking about she a bird and disrespecting her marriage
she is.

regardless of if she feels like this...you dont say it publicly and put your man out there like that.

she keeps doing this shit to him.
this aint the first time she embarrassed him.

oh an fuck you AP...i want my money hoe

riiiiight...she want to be able to shoot a nigga down.

so if someone did say something wouldnt be a metoo moment?

she just aint feeling the lightskin privilege.

1. She must be in the crib all day cuz just going to the grocery store she would get looks or whatever. Now if she want more then looks idk she must be trynna get her jaw tapped.

2.That’s just woman lol that’s why I’m wondering why this is such an outrage, yeah men like attention too but we’re not programmed to want assurance from that. We not gonna be in the mirror like damn I wonder if these bitches still want me. Men aren’t getting approached and pursued like how woman are from the beginning of time. Just another case of woman are different and no matter what they never satisfied

Last edited:
Difference between men and women. No man is tryna to get at her cause we got respect for Steph and the beautiful marriage that he has. No real nigga is gonna want to fuck that up. Women on the other hand don't give a fuck about that good marriage that Ayesha has, if they can steal Steph from her and get seeded up to live that good life then they're gonna shoot their shot.

giphy.gif

Y’all really believe this? Like niggas are stopping like “nah nah we respect curry that’s the big homie” lol
Niggas out here will try just to try and see if they could, cmon man

She said probably what everyone thinks, she just said it on TV and not with a group of friends. Most people like to know they are desired by others, even if they have a spouse.

Her only fault is not keeping it private.

Like AP said, no one really gives a fuck. Me included

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...curry-red-table-talk-jada-pinkett/1130282001/

Ayesha Curry addresses reaction to her 'Red Table Talk' confession: 'I am human'

Ayesha Curry is responding to the buzz following her appearance on Monday's "Red Table Talk."

Curry, a cookbook author and TV host, is married to basketball player Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors. She opened up on the Facebook Watch series hosted by Jada Pinkett Smith, Willow Smith and Adrienne Banfield-Norris about her self-doubt stemming from a lack of male attention.

Curry took to Instagram with her thoughts Wednesday.

"I have never been one to cage my feelings and emotions to any capacity," she captioned a photo of herself tossing a pair of Spanx into a "Marie Kondo-Esque" bin. "I am human. It brings me pure joy to speak my mind, be vulnerable at times and to know myself inside and out."

Noting that May is Mental Health Awareness Month, Curry said she wanted "to encourage everyone to speak their truth regardless of perception, fitting into a mold or offending someone, because it’s YOUR truth. And that’s okay!

"If what I’m not afraid to say out loud about being a 30yr mama of 3 helps another woman like me feel like they’re not the alone and not the only one with an insecurity (because we ALL have them, don’t play) then that makes all of this hoopla worth it," she continued. "If you get a chance to watch the actual ('Red Table Talk') and not the headlines and rumors please do!

"There is so much more depth to the talk and our family is grateful to @jadapinkettsmith for giving us the opportunity to bond together," she added. "As women let’s continue to uplift, empower and not suppress and compress our feelings and thoughts, as fleeting as some of them may be .

"Love to you all!" she said in conclusion. "Go FIND YOUR JOY and SPEAK YOUR TRUTH unapologetically."

On "Red Table Talk," Curry opened up about how it makes her feel when women fawn over her husband.

"Something that really bothers me, and honestly has given me a sense of a little bit of an insecurity, is the fact that yeah, there are all these women, like, throwing themselves (at him), but me, like the past 10 years, I don't have any of that," she said. "I have zero – this sounds weird – but, like, male attention, and so then I begin to internalize it, and I'm like, 'Is something wrong with me?' "

Pinkett Smith admitted she "dealt with that for years, too" when she was younger.

"I don't want it," Curry added, "but it'd be nice to know that, like, someone's lookin'."

"You're beautiful," Pinkett Smith reminded her guest. "Don't ever think for one minute that it ain't no some men out there looking at you like, 'I wish.' And I'mma tell you who knows that more than anybody: Your husband."

I think 2 things made her say what she said.. Apparently she got tired of having no type of curves.. So she got implants after she popped out that 3rd kid.. Yet niggas still ain’t giving her no type of attention.. That probably was a big blow to her ego.. And the 2nd thing is.. You know anytime when she’s out with Steph’s mama Sonya.. Niggas is giving Sonya’s Gilf ass all kinds of “Damn I want to chop her down badly” thirsty looks.. That most really hurt her ego, heart and her big head badly...

Last edited:
Back