Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayesha Curry back running her mouth again....says she don't get male attention no mo'.

wife expresses vulnerabilities..

yall:
tenor.gif

husband supports wife...

yall:
tenor.gif

at the end of the day, they married, and they're there to support each other. i said i understand cuz every day in a marriage ain't a sunny day and sometimes you gotta work through stuff like this.... this seemed like light work, and it looks to me still light work.

I'm glad they happy.

it's just a shame how much the world jumps on your every word.....

hopefully she learned from this and keeps these kinda things either to herself or in closed company

Niggas was acting like she wanted to cheat. Or that she has no need to complain because she married a rich Christian nigga. And its really not that deep. Wanting to be desired aint that bad.

Idk i looked at it like this. People just want to know if they still got it that was all i was thinking. Did she do it to herself with the whole coverup in public super church family vibe? Yes. I get it i guess when you married only your spouse and kids opinions matter. And she made it seem like she want niggas to shoot the shot. But i think its just attention. Women want attention like all time. She just said it in public

nah fuck that......like i said....she not getting from the niggas that she want.

and as dirty as them niggas are.....they gonna go for the neck now

Wife: I’m feeling down about myself

Husband: Baby, I hate that you feel that way, what can I do to help? Better yet let me take you out and show you how you’re love so much.

Wife: No baby. That’s not going to help

Husband: what can I do to make my wife feel good

Wife: I want sexual attention from different men

Husband::mfb:

Dudes on here after hearing that from their wife::celebrate:

Last edited:
I think she was making an observation, not a request. Its like saying "there hasn't been a blizzard lately, i wonder why there hasn't been a blizzard?"

That's not a request for blizzards

What's really cold about all this is that what she wants is essentially what's been dubbed TOXIC MASCULINITY. That attention she's been missing is exactly what dominant society has been shaming men for the past couple years. Cause remember they weren't just using violent or abusive situations as their talking points, they also used basic advances as a form of harassment.

she expressed insecurities and vulnerabilities to the world....

that was her foul..

but having them is natural...

it don't matter how confident a woman you are or how trusting you are.....you are gonna feel some kinda way about women coming at your man

Bbnc7GoIQAIuF0D.jpg:large
Lmao. We don't know exactly what the situation was but I think the meme is probably spot on, and if so, Michelle is weak as hell for that. Super duper weak

Two Things:

1) The bird logic used to defend this lady is funny, typical, and yet still baffling all at the same time.

2) PLAT Thread.

Back