Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayesha Curry back running her mouth again....says she don't get male attention no mo'.

fuck all that

ya'll remember when Ayesha waited in the dark hallway for a whole game, then jumped out and threw confetti on Steph and dropped into a split while it fell around them.....when he LOST?

niggas didnt talk to they girl for a week lmao

ShowyZestyFallowdeer-size_restricted.gif

"you dont even try to build nobody u-"

tenor.gif

"im just sayin we need more Ayesha's......im goin to get on the playstation"

apply some repeck

And random shit but, i think shes cute....but by no means is she bad, maybe thats why niggas aint blowin up her dms and shit? Lol id take stephs momma over her for real

I think she thought she could handle the spot light way more than she actually can.... Everybody ain't built for that celebrity life

However.... Mad people are dramatic and love attention.....

She seems like that type. Like if she was normal... She'd be that high energy person always the center of attention....

She still wanna be that person, but the stage is so big anxiety kicks in like a mother fucker, and all types of conditions start developing...

She ain't built for this shit..... Most NBA niggaz wives stay in the background for this very reason....

She decided to step out there, and now she cracking under the pressure.

I still can't fault her but so much.... She just ain't know.....I do hope she gets some help and stop talking to these interviewers.....

They not her friends, even though to do their job they pretend to be...

I do hope she gets some help and stop talking to these interviewers.....

They not her friends, even though to do their job they pretend to be...

Exactly.

Lowkey, Jada Pinkett's been making a lot of her guests look foolish.

First Jordyn Woods.........now Ayeesha.

Last edited:
On another note, the hook to this song from back in the day has been stuck in my head ever since this controversy started:

Nah Jordyn made herself look stupid with all that shit. She went to Jada for protection cuz you saw Khloe and Kris beginning to start the machine to bury her. By going to Jada and Will she got amnesty.

Ayesha's shit didn't deserve attention but she was seeking it herself. Can't blame the interviewer when you choose to put yourself out there and blurt out things without thinking it through.

That's what I'm saying.

If Jada really cared about Jordyn, she would've told her it was a bad idea to do the interview.

Plus, Will and Jada can't do anything about her falling out with Kylie and Khloe.

She'll never get that same level of "status" (if you can even call it that) that she had when she was cool with Kylie.

Jada and Will star power could protect her that was a chess move because the headlines would have read "Kardashians vs The Smiths over Jordyn interview". It's not fame Jordyn was protecting, it was her ability to earn a living in LA. The Smiths are likely the most powerful power couple in LA who could give her that.

The Kardashians have a reputation of dragging people through the mud when they oppose them look at the men they dated and cast away. Jordyn know because she from that circle and knew what time it was. She doesn't need Jada and Will to patch up her relationship with them, she needed them to secure her lifeline and ability to earn. All she said was that she kissed Tristan Thompson. Khloe was already implying Jordyn fucked dude and was the reason Tristan was a cheater and how Jordyn destroyed her family over something small as hell. Khloe was trying to save face so she could get off clean, set up to leave dude and make herself look better when she take half of that $96 million contract he got.

Time will tell I suppose.

I never even heard of the girl until the Jada Smith interview, so I'm not sure how much of a hollywood career she even had to begin with.

To me, her telling her side of the story made things worse for her.

She would've been better off keeping her mouth shut.

Simply because she confirmed........albeit unintentionally........whatever rumors were already out there about what she did.

Back