Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayesha Curry back running her mouth again....says she don't get male attention no mo'.

Jada and Will star power could protect her that was a chess move because the headlines would have read "Kardashians vs The Smiths over Jordyn interview". It's not fame Jordyn was protecting, it was her ability to earn a living in LA. The Smiths are likely the most powerful power couple in LA who could give her that.

The Kardashians have a reputation of dragging people through the mud when they oppose them look at the men they dated and cast away. Jordyn know because she from that circle and knew what time it was. She doesn't need Jada and Will to patch up her relationship with them, she needed them to secure her lifeline and ability to earn. All she said was that she kissed Tristan Thompson. Khloe was already implying Jordyn fucked dude and was the reason Tristan was a cheater and how Jordyn destroyed her family over something small as hell. Khloe was trying to save face so she could get off clean, set up to leave dude and make herself look better when she take half of that $96 million contract he got.
See. I told motherfuckers about them Kardashians. I am surprised Kanye has lasted this long, but his day is coming. Fools where trying defend these hoes on here lol.

Yes and was talking bullshit

If you think that was bullshit, then you've got a lot to learn my friend.

Maybe you've never encountered the kind of behavior he was describing, but dude was on point about everything he said.

Now, you can make a case that it might not necessarily apply to Ayesha since he doesn't know her personally......but it definitely fits a lot of chicks with her mentality.

Aye...ask and ye shall receive.

She wanted attention...attention is here

Back