Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayesha Curry back running her mouth again....says she don't get male attention no mo'.

@Thor judging by the clip alone Ayesha said women throw themselves at Curry and in the past 10 yrs it makes her insecure that it seems no men pay attn to her quagmire jaw havin ass whatsoever.

She explicitly states she doesn't want them but itd be nice to know someone is looking.

In this society where men are hunters and women are hunted its understandable that she'd feel this way considering its the inverse opposite in her marriage.

I hold no qualms against those that take issue with her statement up to the point where everyone okay with her getting disrespected on live tv

First off, that dude an attention whoring faggot who wouldn't have the balls if he didnt think that was safe

Second, never condone fuck boy shit

Third, u being ok with this disrespect yet calling out @King Freeman for being disrespectful toward u is ironic in itself.

Now ur a cool poster in my book and a fellow Bron fan so I sympathize

But dude was way outta line and disrespectful. Dont give it anymore thought than that

She invited this even if she didnt mean it this way fam.

I dont disrespect anybody on here so I was just calling that out. He brought up the respect ish but was being disrespectful which dont make an ounce of sense

She invited this even if she didnt mean it this way fam.

I dont disrespect anybody on here so I was just calling that out. He brought up the respect ish but was being disrespectful which dont make an ounce of sense
Ayesha aint disrespect nobody but somehow she invited it

It dont add up

Dont defend fuck shit

Ol boy needs a good jaw tap

She never disrespected him

Oh nah she disrespected tf out of steph.

It didn't warrant what dude did on TV the other night. That didn't happen as a result of her "asking for it" which was my original point. He doesn't get to disrespect her like that. Someone should punch him in his face.

Oh nah she disrespected tf out of steph.

It didn't warrant what dude did on TV the other night. That didn't happen as a result of her "asking for it" which was my original point. He doesn't get to disrespect her like that. Someone should punch him in his face.
Any chick that dont get hollered at gona feel insecure

Talkin bout it on live tv i guess u can say is disrespectful but she seems naive n innocent so ill give her just that..."naive" not disrespectful

Steph mom sittin right next to her

But yeah....dude needs to get clocked. Then he'll stfu next time.

Tell me, in your own words, exactly what u think Ayesha said

"Something that really bothers me, and like, honestly has given me a sense of insecurity, is the fact that, yeah, like... there are like all these women like throwing themselves... But meee... like the past 10 years like, I don't have any of that. Like, I have zero... it sounds weird but like male attention..."

^^^ that's what she said.

Back