Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayesha Curry back running her mouth again....says she don't get male attention no mo'.

"Something that really bothers me, and like, honestly has given me a sense of insecurity, is the fact that, yeah, like... there are like all these women like throwing themselves... But meee... like the past 10 years like, I don't have any of that. Like, I have zero... it sounds weird but like male attention..."

^^^ that's what she said.
The fact that u would cut the shit off while its in the first post of this thread....

....i mean....

...u can take it out of context all u want...

...but its on page one

She said she dont want them dudes...but the fact that her hubby get all this attn from the opposite sex while she gets none makes her insecure.

Explicitly SHE DOESNT WANT THESE OTHER MEN

But her man gettin it n her not makes her insecure on some "will he leave me for them?"

Type shit

Not disrespectful

But naive

U can tell Ayesha never had to fist fight a man bc she wasnt feelin him at the Citgo even tho he was driving a '01 Sedan Deville n was "paid" enough to fill the tank

Sometimes i wonder if my white ass been to the hood more than yall but its ablackweb so ima lay low

The fact that u would cut the shit off while its in the first post of this thread....

....i mean....

...u can take it out of context all u want...

...but its on page one

I just re-watched it and transcribed it myself to make sure I heard her correctly.

She said she dont want them dudes...but the fact that her hubby get all this attn from the opposite sex while she gets none makes her insecure.

Explicitly SHE DOESNT WANT THESE OTHER MEN

But her man gettin it n her not makes her insecure on some "will he leave me for them?"

Type shit

Not disrespectful

But naive

no, she explicitly said that for 10 years she ain't been gettin them looks and she wondered, out loud "is there something wrong with meee?" then goes on to say

"Like, I don't want it... but it's nice to know someone's looking..."

Ok, if you don't want it, why the fuck do you care if you ain't gettin' it? Her subconscious desire to have niggas pushing up came through clear as day in that moment.

no, she explicitly said that for 10 years she ain't been gettin them looks and she wondered, out loud "is there something wrong with meee?" then goes on to say

Ok, if you don't want it, why the fuck do you care if you ain't gettin' it? Her subconscious desire to have niggas pushing up came through clear as day in that moment.
Its all due to the constant attention her husband gets

This is more about Steph than random dudes which is why she explicitly states she dont want these men. Its more about the WOMEN that give steph attn than it is the men the give her attn.

Cmon fam

She came off as not happy in her marriage.

She said 10 years.10 damn years.

She came off as not happy in her marriage.

She said 10 years.10 damn years.
Anybody that goes 10 yrs unnoticed by opposite sex while their better half get sex thrown at em (not publically) is liable to feel some type of way (*especially 10 years in). I wager men handle this worst than females....females just more open about it....at least in ayesha's case

Its all due to the constant attention her husband gets

This is more about Steph than random dudes which is why she explicitly states she dont want these men. Its more about the WOMEN that give steph attn than it is the men the give her attn.

Cmon fam

she sees him gettin attention and she's salty she ain't gettin the same. I mean, she pretty much says just that.

"there are like all these women like throwing themselves... But me... The past 10 years I don't have any of that. Like, I have zero male attention..."

edited to cut out the fluff.

He get's broads throwing themselves at him.
She has 10 years of none of that attention and it's got her in her feels.

This ain't about Steph, it's about her lack of 30K Millionaires stepping up to her.

she sees him gettin attention and she's salty she ain't gettin the same. I mean, she pretty much says just that.

"there are like all these women like throwing themselves... But me... The past 10 years I don't have any of that. Like, I have zero male attention..."

edited to cut out the fluff.

He get's broads throwing themselves at him.
She has 10 years of none of that attention and it's got her in her feels.

This ain't about Steph, it's about her lack of 30K Millionaires stepping up to her.
*edited to fix koncept context*

I respect the opinion of the next man....but gotta agree to disagree

Which woman is getting at steph like that. Nigga shut the fuck up.

Your opinions are wild trash my nigga. And you like to stand tall on strawman arguements.

The two things are absolutely not alike.

Buuuttt...how do you know Steph hasn't gotten that same kinda disrespeck from women?

Unless you're wit that muthafucca 24/7...then no one in here know what kinda women are comin at him. Not everyone likes him. Hard to believe, but true.

Buuuttt...how do you know Steph hasn't gotten that same kinda disrespeck from women?

Unless you're wit that muthafucca 24/7...then no one in here know what kinda women are comin at him. Not everyone likes him. Hard to believe, but true.
We dont know. Speculation is irrelevant.

We do know that ass hat attention whore of a man was taking advantage of cameras pointed at him.

Instead of asking "how do we know steph dont deal with fuck shit??"

Just dont condone fuck shit when fuck shit happens or make excuses for it.

She said she wanted the attention her husband got.

So I know this sack chasers wasnt being all lady like. They was telling him all the nasty things they would do.

She wanted the attention her husband gets from women and now she got it from men.

FACTS

But we all know. Even if she wants attention vast majority of women dont want that type of attention. She wants the sane thing but not the same way is how im looking at.

Lol chicago figure in here fighting the good fight

Ayesha aint disrespect nobody but somehow she invited it

It dont add up

Dont defend fuck shit

Ol boy needs a good jaw tap
she did ask for it......

male attention comes with the jerks just like it comes with the ballas.
asking for it ...you dont get to choose who says what and how they say it.

its kinda like opening your window for fresh air but mad you got mosquitoes in the house.
they wouldnt come in if you kept the window closed but you needed fresh air.

she was seen as a woman who commanded respect....she had attention but respectful attention.
thats not what she wanted. she wants to be called disrespectful shit and catcalled...
those dudes stand out more than the respectful dudes that i am sure are in her dm's.

her need to know someone is looking.....is sad.

But we all know. Even if she wants attention vast majority of women dont want that type of attention. She wants the sane thing but not the same way is how im looking at.
right,.....but she is or was in a respectful place.

and she wasnt happy with it..

shes getting tired of being made love to...she wants to be fucked.
she dont want to be asked to turn over...she wants to be flipped the fuck over.
she dont want a nigga asking her if shes ready.....she wants to nigga to take it while shes sleep.

Back