Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayesha Curry back running her mouth again....says she don't get male attention no mo'.

I dont see it that way. Every relationship has power struggles and in a relationship where your significant other is multimillionaire famous talent with hoes ready to fuck at the drop of a dime...u might feel like u cant compete. They are young af still lets keep in mind.
young is not an excuse for this. she stupid and jealous. that works better. but the fact he was a bball player and came from a bball family she knew or had an idea of how it would be. i dont think she thought he was going to be that good. thats why shes almost shocked at the attention hes getting.
and you right...it does seem like a pwer struggle. she cant control him with the pussy because of how much pussy is being thrown at him. so she needs guys to come at her so she can use it as leverage,. this is all a game to her to seek power...steph aint worried about nothing but his family...she out here trynna be thanos

I doubt Ayesha runnin around begging to be put on tv. Theres no agenda imo.
im not saying she wants to be on tv but she saying dumb shit when a mic is in her face....she has no control.

Idk the full story of this but how tf a dude not respect the boundaries of a woman in a public space n we're making it the womans fault? Lol...cmon fam

Again man idk where u gettin this from. There was the one incident where she got on twitter bitching about the refs n one side was tellin her stfu n the other was saying shes passionate. And how tf is her being bored at a game sabotaging dude? Lol c'mon man everybody have 100 diff moods at any given second. Ur reaching there.
she bored because its not about her.

Her husband is in the lime light more than ever during playoffs. U think a show wanna bring Steph wife or Chauncey Billups wife to talk??
not sure what you mean here.

It aint ur call to say when the right time is. Show me where she said she hates her husband success without speculating or hypotheticals.
her actions....
her actions is speaking loudly.
if your lady is cool all year.....then when you have big meetings she wants to fight in the mornings...you wouldnt begin to think something?

with this video she is smiling and shit but wants to act like she was under pressure.....adding extra drama

young is not an excuse for this. she stupid and jealous. that works better. but the fact he was a bball player and came from a bball family she knew or had an idea of how it would be. i dont think she thought he was going to be that good. thats why shes almost shocked at the attention hes getting.
and you right...it does seem like a pwer struggle. she cant control him with the pussy because of how much pussy is being thrown at him. so she needs guys to come at her so she can use it as leverage,. this is all a game to her to seek power...steph aint worried about nothing but his family...she out here trynna be thanos
So many assumptions bruh.

her actions....
her actions is speaking loudly.
if your lady is cool all year.....then when you have big meetings she wants to fight in the mornings...you wouldnt begin to think something?
Lol she wasnt picking a fight. She was asked a question and answered it after probably being asked to be on the show with stephs mother. Did she pick the time and date for the show?

Shes supposed to turn shit down bc steph in the playoffs?

So many assumptions bruh.

Lol she wasnt picking a fight. She was asked a question and answered it after probably being asked to be on the show with stephs mother. Did she pick the time and date for the show?

Shes supposed to turn shit down bc steph in the playoffs?
you dont have to turn it down but you can watch what you say.
especially that she knows how people veiw her now....just talk about anything else but your relationship.

man she made the bump like her life was in danger.....it was a light hearted moment.
It dont matter tho. We can get into it verbally but once u make physical contact u crossed the line n should be dealt with. ESPECIALLY it being a man touching a woman.

Some shit like that can get a dude killed.

you dont have to turn it down but you can watch what you say.
especially that she knows how people veiw her now....just talk about anything else but your relationship.
Ay if that was ur wife then u guys can have that convo n come to an understanding.

But if Steph backs her up behind closed doors then who are we to judge?

It dont matter tho. We can get into it verbally but once u make physical contact u crossed the line n should be dealt with. ESPECIALLY it being a man touching a woman.

Some shit like that can get a dude killed.

Ay if that was ur wife then u guys can have that convo n come to an understanding.

But if Steph backs her up behind closed doors then who are we to judge?
you really got time today huh?

i highly doubt any dude would be ok with his lady doing shit that makes them look bad.

and yes....touching can get a guy killed.....but it was all light hearted and dude apologized.
so what was all that afterwards.

and yes....when my wife has important shit going on....i step to the side to allow her to be great.
me making comments that get back to her can take her off her peak.
why be with someone who you dont mind knocking off their peak when they get there?

you really got time today huh?
At this point im neglecting errands

i highly doubt any dude would be ok with his lady doing shit that makes them look bad.
Sometimes the reaction is worse than the action, especially if shits misconstrued or comprehended diff than intended.

and yes....touching can get a guy killed.....but it was all light hearted and dude apologized.
so what was all that afterwards.
Lol say ur out with ur girl, she gets into an argument with another dude. Dude touches her LIGHTLY. Do u give a fuck if he apologizes? Or u still wanna whoop his ass? Ur crucifying her every move while giving the dude passes. I dont get it.

and yes....when my wife has important shit going on....i step to the side to allow her to be great.
me making comments that get back to her can take her off her peak.
why be with someone who you dont mind knocking off their peak when they get there?
Bruh aint no stopping Steph. If it could, he wouldn't be the player he is today.

At this point im neglecting errands

Sometimes the reaction is worse than the action, especially if shits misconstrued or comprehended diff than intended.

Lol say ur out with ur girl, she gets into an argument with another dude. Dude touches her LIGHTLY. Do u give a fuck if he apologizes? Or u still wanna whoop his ass? Ur crucifying her every move while giving the dude passes. I dont get it.

Bruh aint no stopping Steph. If it could, he wouldn't be the player he is today.
i wouldnt allow my lady to argue with a dude....and she knows not to mouth at a dude....any problems .....call me.
shes a woman and keep it moving and let dude talk.....dont give him fuel....

but in this case she was mouthing back at dude....and again it was light hearted.

i wouldnt allow my lady to argue with a dude....and she knows not to mouth at a dude....any problems .....call me.
shes a woman and keep it moving and let dude talk.....dont give him fuel....

but in this case she was mouthing back at dude....and again it was light hearted.
'Mouthing back at dude' is negative connotation to the females reaction

"It was light hearted" is downplaying the actions of the man who started the shit THEN took it up another level

U dont see what ur doing here?

'Mouthing back at dude' is negative connotation to the females reaction

"It was light hearted" is downplaying the actions of the man who started the shit THEN took it up another level

U dont see what ur doing here?
what i am doing is pointing out it wasnt serious and clearly a mistake.
im not saying dude should have touched her...but she made this into something more than what it was.
dude is to blame some what like she is.....

how about avoid yappin al together?

she got this mans attention but really didnt want it....

so what i did there?

Back