Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayesha Curry back running her mouth again....says she don't get male attention no mo'.

what i am doing is pointing out it wasnt serious and clearly a mistake.
im not saying dude should have touched her...but she made this into something more than what it was.
dude is to blame some what like she is.....

how about avoid yappin al together?

she got this mans attention but really didnt want it....

so what i did there?
Nah...the dude made it into something it wasnt. Probly only apologized bc he went too far but his emotions took over in the moment.

Idk exactly what he said but im not gonna fault someone for defending themselves at least verbally.

If it was so light hearted dude wouldn't have taken it a step farther by touching even lightly. Probably couldn't stand a woman "yappin" back at him bc he dont allow his own girl to.

But mfs think cuz shes famous she'll just take it. Then he got insecure. But thats ok.

Nah...the dude made it into something it wasnt. Probly only apologized bc he went too far but his emotions took over in the moment.

Idk exactly what he said but im not gonna fault someone for defending themselves at least verbally.

If it was so light hearted dude wouldn't have taken it a step farther by touching even lightly. Probably couldn't stand a woman "yappin" back at him bc he dont allow his own girl to.

But mfs think cuz shes famous she'll just take it. Then he got insecure. But thats ok.
go run ya errands

I dont see it that way. Every relationship has power struggles and in a relationship where your significant other is multimillionaire famous talent with hoes ready to fuck at the drop of a dime...u might feel like u cant compete. They are young af still lets keep in mind.

I doubt Ayesha runnin around begging to be put on tv. Theres no agenda imo.

Idk the full story of this but how tf a dude not respect the boundaries of a woman in a public space n we're making it the womans fault? Lol...cmon fam

Again man idk where u gettin this from. There was the one incident where she got on twitter bitching about the refs n one side was tellin her stfu n the other was saying shes passionate. And how tf is her being bored at a game sabotaging dude? Lol c'mon man everybody have 100 diff moods at any given second. Ur reaching there.

Her husband is in the lime light more than ever during playoffs. U think a show wanna bring Steph wife or Chauncey Billups wife to talk??

It aint ur call to say when the right time is. Show me where she said she hates her husband success without speculating or hypotheticals.

Damn bruh, why're you caping so hard for her though?

Everyone just seems a little too thirsty to jump on her. Idk if its cuz shes a woman or bc shes rich so ppl feel shes not allowed to have feelings most women have....flawed or not.
how about neither....

how about shes a entitled spoil ass grown child with tits.....and not even good tits.

Back