Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayesha Curry back running her mouth again....says she don't get male attention no mo'.

Its all due to the constant attention her husband gets

This is more about Steph than random dudes which is why she explicitly states she dont want these men. Its more about the WOMEN that give steph attn than it is the men the give her attn.

Cmon fam
which is more of a problem.

she see her husband as not deserving what she should be getting.
she wants to be the star of the family.....never thinking steph would be just that.

its crazy but most women i know want to be with the guy that all the women want.

Her entitled ass wants to be the chick every guy wants.

she wants steph to be the bench nigga and herself the starter.

she game and steph 50 cent....she wants to outshine the person who made her.

her ego is astronomical.
her skin tone and green eyes she feels makes her desirable. but thats not the case.

where was all this during the year? always shit during the playoff...

im telling yall she trying to sabotage stephs career.
distract him and he fails.....an everyone will hate him.
she dont want others to want him....that way she can be wanted more.

smdh

Last edited:

she wants to be the star of the family.....never thinking steph would be just that.

its crazy but most women i know want to be with the guy that all the women want.

her ego is astronomical.
her skin tone and green eyes she feels makes her desirable. but thats not the case.

smdh

I agree with the sabotage...I think it's subconscious and spills out in comments like her wanting male attention. Still don't give that shithead a right to make a comment like that...ain't no justification for that.

I agree with the sabotage...I think it's subconscious and spills out in comments like her wanting male attention. Still don't give that shithead a right to make a comment like that...ain't no justification for that.
Agree on both. She was wrong originally. That white boy is a sucka for that too, however if you want attention from outsiders you run the risk of attracting the negative as well as the positive, not that there can even be positive attention in this situation.

She'll be aight

Surprised she's made it 10 years without someone telling her "not to speak that kind of evil" into her marriage.

Learning experience that will either make or break them.

These are the types of tests that strong marriages can endure.

her ego is astronomical.

smdh
Tf ayeesha do to u?

Tf ayeesha do to u?
she aint do shit to me...i just hate people with entitlement pass what they have being at the front of the line.

like, how the fuck you have everything you ever wanted with a husband who is at the top of his game, God fearing man........and then she wants the attention thots get.

yall know i always bashed steph but this shit his wife doing aint right.
i feel bad for homie.

his wife is outta control and needs to understand what she has.

she the type chick who needs to be in an abusive relationship to be able to appreciate not being slapped around or dogged out.

she the type who wants to test the water but when a shark bites her ass...she cries foul.

the type chick who wants greener grass but mad she gotta water and mow the lawn

she aint do shit to me...i just hate people with entitlement pass what they have being at the front of the line.

like, how the fuck you have everything you ever wanted with a husband who is at the top of his game, God fearing man........and then she wants the attention thots get.

yall know i always bashed steph but this shit his wife doing aint right.
i feel bad for homie.

his wife is outta control and needs to understand what she has.

she the type chick who needs to be in an abusive relationship to be able to appreciate not being slapped around or dogged out.

she the type who wants to test the water but when a shark bites her ass...she cries foul.

the type chick who wants greener grass but mad she gotta water and mow the lawn
Bro ayeesha ain't your x
U don't know this woman
And what's your problem with steph?

its kinda like opening your window for fresh air but mad you got mosquitoes in the house.
they wouldnt come in if you kept the window closed but you needed fresh air.
So we gonna act like ppl dont have screens on their windows? I reject your analogy

she wants to be called disrespectful shit and catcalled...
This is u all putting your own twist on shit.

I seriously dont know how u all come up with this. Its not she dont think he dont deserve it, but in most relationships chicks get tried astronomically more than men. Her relationship is not normal. Rich ppl problems but theres validity to her feelings.

her ego is astronomical.

smdh
Lol i just dont see it man. Ur creating all these situations in ur head n taking it as fact.

Agree on both. She was wrong originally. That white boy is a sucka for that too, however if you want attention from outsiders you run the risk of attracting the negative as well as the positive, not that there can even be positive attention in this situation.

I get that...the law of attraction. She's flawed just like any other person. She made a mistake...but we can't entertain bullshit like this and justify that behavior..

I seriously dont know how u all come up with this. Its not she dont think he dont deserve it, but in most relationships chicks get tried astronomically more than men. Her relationship is not normal. Rich ppl problems but theres validity to her feelings.

Lol i just dont see it man. Ur creating all these situations in ur head n taking it as fact.
so i finally get to scrap with the infamous figure.......

i been doing pushups so im ready.

this aint about my spin...
there are really very few personality types....so if you listen to what people say they will tell you who they are based of life experiences,.

yes, most women get more attention than men...but she is married.
she shouldnt want it nor should it even be on her radar. the only attention that should stand out is her husbands.
shes looking for it.

and yes....i do think shes trying to sabotage steph.....distracting him during important times by causes shit.

i remember like last year or the year before she was screaming on some dude then claimed he poked her pregnant stomach.
as a man...how would you react? would you be worried about your wifes safety during heated games?
and have you ever seen her face during a game? she looks bored and angry.

now if this happened once...you got me...i need to shut up......but this keeps happening. always around a certain time.

regardless of if she wants attention.....this aint the time.
kinda woman act like she hates her husbands success?
a selfish woman.

yes, most women get more attention than men...but she is married.
she shouldnt want it nor should it even be on her radar. the only attention that should stand out is her husbands.
shes looking for it.
I dont see it that way. Every relationship has power struggles and in a relationship where your significant other is multimillionaire famous talent with hoes ready to fuck at the drop of a dime...u might feel like u cant compete. They are young af still lets keep in mind.

and yes....i do think shes trying to sabotage steph.....distracting him during important times by causes shit.
I doubt Ayesha runnin around begging to be put on tv. Theres no agenda imo.

i remember like last year or the year before she was screaming on some dude then claimed he poked her pregnant stomach.
as a man...how would you react? would you be worried about your wifes safety during heated games?
Idk the full story of this but how tf a dude not respect the boundaries of a woman in a public space n we're making it the womans fault? Lol...cmon fam

and have you ever seen her face during a game? she looks bored and angry.
Again man idk where u gettin this from. There was the one incident where she got on twitter bitching about the refs n one side was tellin her stfu n the other was saying shes passionate. And how tf is her being bored at a game sabotaging dude? Lol c'mon man everybody have 100 diff moods at any given second. Ur reaching there.

now if this happened once...you got me...i need to shut up......but this keeps happening. always around a certain time.
Her husband is in the lime light more than ever during playoffs. U think a show wanna bring Steph wife or Chauncey Billups wife to talk??

regardless of if she wants attention.....this aint the time.
kinda woman act like she hates her husbands success?
a selfish woman.
It aint ur call to say when the right time is. Show me where she said she hates her husband success without speculating or hypotheticals.

Y'all... "Fuck Her Right In The Pussy" is some shit Canucks think is funny to say on the air. They been saying that shit to reporters for years now. Ayesha's name was just used as a way to say it yet again. Dude saying it wasn't about Ayesha at all, it was about him trying to get LOL's from his boys. Nothing more.

Back