Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayanna Jackson Details Meeting 2Pac (part 5in Thread)

Judicial courts take trauma into account.

If things were as black and white as you're making it seem, the "I feared for my life" defense would never work for policemen.

I'm not suggesting that the man is not innocent. I'm suggesting the woman is still a victim.

And I think we both would agree the "i feared for my life" defense is bullshit, as is this one.

As I stated early, she may very well be a victim, but charging Pac for what happened because he's the celebrity is fucked up, when he wasn't there when it happened. He didn't bring her there. He wasn't holding her down or keeping her there. The other niggas who were actually there before and after pac walked in should be held responsible , not Pac.

And I think we both would agree the "i feared for my life" defense is bullshit, as is this one.

As I stated early, she may very well be a victim, but charging Pac for what happened because he's the celebrity is fucked up, when he wasn't there when it happened. He didn't bring her there. He wasn't holding her down or keeping her there. The other niggas who were actually there before and after pac walked in should be held responsible , not Pac.
We agree.

basically she said she was straddling pac.

pac's boys ripped he clothes off

she had sex with pac

pac left......

she basically fucked pac in front of everybody, while they was "touching her"....... and stayed on the bed after he got up and left the room

10:06 she says she's looking at 2pac in his face as her clothes are being ripped off
10:12-10:40 vlad asks her when does pac leave and she clearly says her clothes were ripped off and she ad sex with pac RIGHT THERE THAT NIGHT
and right after she says he got up and left....
10:57 vald clearly asks her did she have sex with pac while all the dudes were in the room, and she immediately answered yes yes she did...wjhile nigaz was ouchign her

then she starts switching it up..

11:28 she says she didn't have sex with pac that night she was raped
12:38 she said she doesn't' consider it sex, it was rape because she didn't consent to other people coming in the room

around 14:00 she list all the people who raped her, and said whoever charles fuller is he was the only one who never raped her

there other dudes there . pac bestfriend man man or something was there . he also got charged

Someone needs to ask faggot Vlad what’s the point of this fam went to prison and is no longer here to defend himself

Well, I'm confused. She said she was looking into pac's eyes and then said she don't know when he left. This nigga just vanished from underneath her?...side note. This shit just seems like a train gon bad. Seems like Pac was used to this type of scenario. What I can't understand is how them other dudes ain't get time and Pac did. You need to have a "gang" for a gang rape. She said she was raped a group of men. How Pac the only one that did time?

"I heard he was light skinned, stocky with a Haitian accent
Jewelry, fast cars and he's known for flashing (what's his name)
Listen while I take you back and lace this track
A real live tale, about a snitch named Haitian Jack
Knew he was working for the feds, same crime different trial
Niggas picture what he said"

Last edited:
I ain't watching none of this bs but part 3 .they gonna stretch this for 10 episode or some shit... She tryin to get in on that reality show bs bet money

Last edited:
Now she saying she aint know the rest of the dudes. Yet in part two, She admitted she didnt think anything when they walked in.

Come on now. If a bunch of dudes you dont know walk in while you're having sex you're going to think something of it.

What kills me is that she said the names of everybody but one person that was forgotten was Biggie. Biggie said himself he went up to the room and that he didn't feel right being there and then he left. If she was there before Pac then she would have seen Big too.

First she said Pac introduced himself to her. Minutes later, she names 2 other men who initially introduced her to Pac.

As big of a story this was, as popular as Pac was and still is, after going to court... she can't recall the story accurately? They had sex " 2 or 3 times". They met up "2 or 3 times". They "maybe had sex" once after the first night.

BULLSHIT. This was probably the biggest thing to happen in her life. I don't buy for a minute that whole "well it happened 20 years ago" shit. She knows exactly how many times they fucked and how many times they met up after. She's trying to create a public image in this new #MeToo era.

Problem is, she's fucking lying.

I haven't the interview yet, but after reading this first page and your comments I agree... Surely this is the biggest thing or 'traumatic' thing to of happened to her, but she cant remember??? She fckd one of the biggest superstars on earth, its not like she is a celeb so fckn superstars is/was a regular thing for her, so Im pretty sure she would remember...

I mean if I was fckn prime Janet Jackson or Maria Carey I would remember errrrrrrrrr single thing lol

If she really cant remember, then she prolly such a hoe and been smashed so many times she got serious hoe amnesia...

I haven't the interview yet, but after reading this first page and your comments I agree... Surely this is the biggest thing or 'traumatic' thing to of happened to her, but she cant remember??? She fckd one of the biggest superstars on earth, its not like she is a celeb so fckn superstars is/was a regular thing for her, so Im pretty sure she would remember...

I mean if I was fckn prime Janet Jackson or Maria Carey I would remember errrrrrrrrr single thing lol

If she really cant remember, then she prolly such a hoe and been smashed so many times she got serious hoe amnesia...
I urge you to watch part 1 and 2.

As big of a case as this was, involving such a giant of a celebrity, yes it is assumed that she should have this story down packed to the letter. But I was taught to ask the "in between" question, which is, why would someone not be able to fully recount a traumatic experience? It's possible she's done her best to forget about that night and live a normal life. It's possible she's been haunted by that night everyday since it happened.

Imagine you got your ass beat to a bloody pulp in an alley and one of the guys who did it ended up being one of the most celebrated men in American history. That wouldn't fuck you up in the head?

I urge you to watch part 1 and 2.

As big of a case as this was, involving such a giant of a celebrity, yes it is assumed that she should have this story down packed to the letter. But I was taught to ask the "in between" question, which is, why would someone not be able to fully recount a traumatic experience? It's possible she's done her best to forget about that night and live a normal life. It's possible she's been haunted by that night everyday since it happened.

Imagine you got your ass beat to a bloody pulp in an alley and one of the guys who did it ended up being one of the most celebrated men in American history. That wouldn't fuck you up in the head?

Yeah I thought this too, though the fact she can remember sleeping with him and giving it up after meeting him, plus giving him dome on the dance floor leads to me to believe she is a lying hoe that set him up... But I will watch the video later when I have time...

Back