Ayanna Jackson Details Meeting 2Pac (part 5in Thread)

yea, she tryna explain herself.......this is painful to listen to....cuz i'm tryna hear where the rape came in...i think this might only be part one

but he was never accused of raping her tho, it was inappropriately touching her ass AFTER he already done smashed. I think the niggas he was rollin allegedly with smashed, but he (pac) wasn't part of it.

oh ok the court docs are out he smashed, ten bumped into her again she thought she was getting seconds he ended up leaving her for the homie or homies next thing we know he locked up

man, part one dude caught head from her in the club..she claims it was just the tip..

then they fucked the first night..several times..

then they hung out a few times afterwards, and he smashed again on a few of those occasions....

so basically she established they were regular sexual partners..

they fucked at least 3 different times while he was shooting above the rim

yea, she tryna explain herself.......this is painful to listen to....cuz i'm tryna hear where the rape came in...i think this might only be part one
ya its only part 1 . its end when vlad asked her about the rape case .

The fact she went to Vlad should let u know she's lyin

Smh. just finished it. I dunno. Hate to say it, but im going to have to watch part 2 when vlad releases it.

First she said Pac introduced himself to her. Minutes later, she names 2 other men who initially introduced her to Pac.

As big of a story this was, as popular as Pac was and still is, after going to court... she can't recall the story accurately? They had sex " 2 or 3 times". They met up "2 or 3 times". They "maybe had sex" once after the first night.

BULLSHIT. This was probably the biggest thing to happen in her life. I don't buy for a minute that whole "well it happened 20 years ago" shit. She knows exactly how many times they fucked and how many times they met up after. She's trying to create a public image in this new #MeToo era.

Problem is, she's fucking lying.