Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayanna Jackson Details Meeting 2Pac (part 5in Thread)

They rippin her apart in the comments, but one of them had a point.

She set off a whole chain of events that got Pac and Biggie killed

She may or may not being lying but she's definitely the spark that got the beef and subsequential deaths started.

Big
Stretch
Pac
Others
RIP

I just watched the 2nd half of the video cuz i had to cut the shit off half way through yesterday. So she's saying she fucked pac infront of the whole crew, he leaves and then they rape her.

Either way, her charging pac for it or claiming HE raped u is foul af and could've easily ruined that niggas career and it took away the nigga's freedom. Fuck this bitch.

shame on Vlad for this.....she thought she could get some attention behind that me too shit...fuck that if I owned a restaurant and she walked in i wouldnt even serve her

All she's doing is making it harder for chicks who are really out here getting raped. Not saying she didn't, but she loses all credibility for blaming Pac for the shit when he wasn't even there.

tupac-woman-rape.jpg

whose this chick ?

can one of yall explain how pac got out of jail after being convicted of the charge and was already doing time

They rippin her apart in the comments, but one of them had a point.

She set off a whole chain of events that got Pac and Biggie killed
was just coming to say this....

that rape charge put pac in jail and gave sug his opportunity to bail out pac.
pac was already mad at big going in tho. or at least trying to figure it out.

did they freeze pac money . cuz at the time he should of had money Atleast

This is what I posted on there:

By legal definition Pac was guilty and him not thinking anything of it ended up being a mistake. I think she's being truthful. Pac did say the worst decision he ever made was taking his eyes off her and leaving her with his boys. Since she was in the envoy of Tupac Shakur he was able to be charged. The fucked up part was how did the other culprits not get charged. If she's unsure about Trevor that was prolly the legal technicality that got them off but legally Pac "was responsible". If she can't identify them it's difficult to find them guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Based on the legal definition how was Pac guilty? In the video just posted she says she was there in the hotel BEFORE Pac even got there. So how is he responsible for her?

Back