Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayanna Jackson Details Meeting 2Pac (part 5in Thread)

Looka here ms thang hate to salt ya game
You a money hungry woman and u need to change
In the locker room all the homies do is laugh
How foul cause another nigga played yo ass

Knew it was gonna be a Vlad vid soon as I read the thread title..

She’s lying. Her stories not adding up at all.

Didn’t she say Pac came up to her? Then she said she was introduced.

I hate to be judgemental

But I'm certain of two things

1 she sucked his dick at the club minutes after meeting him
2 they fucked at the least 5 times consensually

I don't know what she gonna say in part 2, but even from her side I don't see how her and pac relationship was nothing but a sexual one from the absolute very beginning.

I know consent can be revoked at any time, and I respect that. But the stage is reasonably set already in my mind that whenever they meet up sex is at a minimum.....anticipated.

I won't discredit her entire story and nobody deserves to be forced to do something against their own will but to make the statement below

"I didn't think anything of it because I've been with these....uhuhuh I didn't think anything of it"

after hearing other people coming into the room is a dead giveaway that you were an industry pass around.

source.gif

Reactions: GNS
She can't even keep her lie straight. And then she almost told on herself, "I didn't think anything of it cause I've been with the......"

Wonder what she was about to say? That she "been with these dudes before"? That's very telling. You in the room with alone with someone in an intimate way ad suddenly others bust in the room and it doesn't phase you? Strange

Then she says her and Pac didn't have sex that night. Then says they did, then says it wasn't sex it was rape. Yet she said she was fully clothed while she was on top of him?

Back