Welcome To aBlackWeb

One of the introspective tie in episodes.

Darius that nigga. Homie investment plan was good, AND he was honest with the cash return.

That nigga Tracy wild As hell. Nigga waves were boomin though.

Niggas all over gonna test the no chase policy now.

The Damn plug gotta die. Should have known he was on something when he was jumpy and shit.

Would have only put 1k on that gift card flipped the other 3k another way.

I feel Al not wanting to coon for them white folk. I was expecting Damon Wayans to scream "Message!"

Might have to rob that white boy for his stash, maybe even his Uncle.

Fucc them bastards not giving Tracy the job! Homie took 3 pairs of shoes for the interview!

We haven't seen the last of the plug from the beginning.

Ok episode.

Started off good then went wack when they went to the record company.

Tracy brought the episode back to life. I need yo step my wave game up immediately.

Paperboy need to burn that struggle beard ASAP. That shit piss me off every time I see it.

Ok episode.

Started off good then went wack when they went to the record company.

Tracy brought the episode back to life. I need yo step my wave game up immediately.

Paperboy need to burn that struggle beard ASAP. That shit piss me off every time I see it.

You crazy. That record label section was funny as fuck. Some of the most on point satire I've seen in a while tbh

You crazy. That record label section was funny as fuck. Some of the most on point satire I've seen in a while tbh

Agreed. I like how the streaming service company was mostly white, which highlights the lack of diversity among modern tech start-up businesses. I also admired the cringe-worthy dialogue the employees used when they attempted to communicate with the main characters and the other black character. they tried to make themselves appear to be "down and hip" but realistically could careless about hip-hop culture or the music itself. it should also be noted how equally awkward Paperboi and Earn looked when they attempted to fit into the white millennial world as well.

Last edited:
it was an ok episode but the intro was funny af

"nigga u got the child lock on"

"NIGGA THAT'S THE WINDOW"

"aye i'm sorry man....i appreciate ya tho"

LMAOOOOOO

Idk why Earn put all his damn money and trust in Tracy....wtf did he need to buy for $4000 anyway....other than PLACE TO FUCKIN LIVE?

it was an ok episode but the intro was funny af

"nigga u got the child lock on"

"NIGGA THAT'S THE WINDOW"

"aye i'm sorry man....i appreciate ya tho"

LMAOOOOOO

Idk why Earn put all his damn money and trust in Tracy....wtf did he need to buy for $4000 anyway....other than PLACE TO FUCKIN LIVE?
What's making y'all think he put ALL of his money on the card?

Back