Welcome To aBlackWeb

U got start somewhere....

That’s how most I know started

Not the dudes I know.They just got a pack and got it poppin somehow

Nowadays that's more common and that's why the tickets are down because scammers and jack boys don't respect the game or the hustle and just wanna get shit off they stole or using scam money to cop and barely care about a profit.

Not the dudes I know.They just got a pack and got it poppin somehow

Nowadays that's more common and that's why the tickets are down because scammers and jack boys don't respect the game or the hustle and just wanna get shit off they stole or using scam money to cop and barely care about a profit.
Niggas don’t front packs over here u gotta raise the funds....

Maybe it’s ur shit cuz it’s there for me that’s how I watch it

FX is trying some new shit in some areas where you gotta pay to watch really popular shows on demand

They did it with American Horror Story but If you have dvr you can set it to record a whole series and not have to worry about that on demand bs they trying.Hopefully they don't stop dvr to force ppl to pay.

FX is trying some new shit in some areas where you gotta pay to watch really popular shows on demand

They did it with American Horror Story but If you have dvr you can set it to record a whole series and not have to worry about that on demand bs they trying.Hopefully they don't stop dvr to force ppl to pay.

Smh I’m worried this is gonna happen more once the free streaming sites get throttled when net neutrality ends.

Fuuuuuuck!

tumblr_p50u40C4gd1vebqcuo1_540.gif

tumblr_p50u40C4gd1vebqcuo2_540.gif

tumblr_p50u40C4gd1vebqcuo3_540.gif

Great 1st episode!!

The whole begining of the episode reminded me of Pulp Fiction. I didn’t see what they were about to do at that restaurant coming at all!!

Back