Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it just me or was it Alfred and Darius that robbed the chicken spot? I feel like they been dropping hints since season 1 that those two on some ill shit. We know they dropoed dude season 1 first ep, and im pretty sure darius dropped the bouncer in the club episode for fronting on him and kicking him out the vip. This episode I think they were beefing in the beginning because the girl got hit.

Wow!!! That would be a crazy ass plot twist.

I'm still tryin to figure out that robbery scene.

Ole girl couldn't have gotten shot up, so I wonder who got hit?

I'm still tryin to figure out that robbery scene.

Ole girl couldn't have gotten shot up, so I wonder who got hit?

i figured it just a fuck up....maybe there was more to it that got cut short or something

cuz she definitely wasnt shown in the car prior to that

she did get hit tho...thats why they put her out

If memory serves, all they showed was the dudes in the front

They intentionally didn't show the back because of the obvious reveal at the end of the robbery

Some of y'all making this more complicated than it has to be

I have no idea who she was or where she came from.

They will prolly never explain it. Same way they didnt w/ nutella sandwich man on the bus.

Well it's safe to say no one knows and we are all speculating until things get revealed...IF they reveal it.

I questioned ole girl gettin shot b/c of how she got outta the car crying hysterically. Figured she'd be on the ground or clutching where she got shot at. Could be shock.

It looked more like as if someone was sitting next to her, THEY got hit, blood splattered on her, and she got out. Also in shock.

Episode 2 tonight!

Will The Alligator keep on his PIMP stroll?

Can Usain Bolt catch Katt Williams?

What will Darius' vibe detect next?

Can Ern find stable housing?

Are more niggas gettin robbed?

Can anyone stop the wretched Florida Man?

Find these answers to these questions and more on tonight's Atlanta!

Everybody complicating that robbery scene everywhere. Atlanta shows the hoodier elements of Atlanta/everywhere too. Episode even called Robbin' Season. What did they show? A robbery. Where did the girl come from? Where does every female come from in those situations?

"I'm a down-ass bitch! I wanna ride out too, Zaddy!"

She was covered in someone else's blood at the end? Wasn't the robber or driver because the robber was waving her back in and never switched seats. Guess who? Probably another down-ass chick in the back seat.

It's girls like that without fathers sprinkled on every block in every hood in America. They'll hold you down for a 10-year bid but won't keep a nigga out the pussy while you away at college for a semester.

Kat got that crackhead speed. My nigga hit that Usain Bolt gear and peeled out

Real shit. He's fast as fuck to be as old as he is. That nigga must've been a monster with the feet in his younger days.

Damn the plug fucking up
Meeting with "35 savage" was pretty dry
Earn getting puppy money, good call back to season 1
No chase policy in the mall is GOAT

Back