Welcome To aBlackWeb

What do you mean by funny? Like laugh out loud? I find the show more humorous than laugh out loud funny. The only scene I've just out right laughed at was when uncle willies lady gave him his money back and he snapped, shit had me rolling. All that said, I've like both episodes so far this season.

I legit laughed out loud at the technical difficulties scene. So many people want to use the current tech in their office cause it's current tech & not because they actually understand it. They don't bother to do the knowledge but still want to seem knowledgable.

it was an ok episode but the intro was funny af

"nigga u got the child lock on"

"NIGGA THAT'S THE WINDOW"

"aye i'm sorry man....i appreciate ya tho"

LMAOOOOOO

Idk why Earn put all his damn money and trust in Tracy....wtf did he need to buy for $4000 anyway....other than PLACE TO FUCKIN LIVE?

That seems to be highlighting the character flaw with Earn though: he's smart but makes dumb-ass decisions. You got 4k and the first thing he thinks to do is invest into a criminal idea. Like someone else said, he didn't even entertain the idea that he's homeless. Talking about an old lady stole his Vita Mix. Nigga making smoothies couch surfing... the fuck?

That seems to be highlighting the character flaw with Earn though: he's smart but makes dumb-ass decisions. You got 4k and the first thing he thinks to do is invest into a criminal idea. Like someone else said, he didn't even entertain the idea that he's homeless. Talking about an old lady stole his Vita Mix. Nigga making smoothies couch surfing... the fuck?
i think he copped to resell

Back