White ppl reading rap lyrics smh
Paper boi went gold ayyyy
Van back finally
"Crash my foot in your ass" lmao
That freestyle was terrible
What kind of movie theater is that?
Strip club scene was great but it do be like that sometimes
Nice mike vick cameo

When they walked in the titty joint with Earn's biracial baby moms and the DJ called her a white girl lmfao that and when Earn got called out after getting the single and that square ass stripper his girl wanted to pity tip had me rolling.

In retrospect I don't know how we ever made it through season 1 without Tracy's ignorant ass. Everyone in the hood knew or knows a fool like that. What a great addition.

When they walked in the titty joint with Earn's biracial baby moms and the DJ called her a white girl lmfao that and when Earn got called out after getting the single and that square ass stripper his girl wanted to pity tip had me rolling.

In retrospect I don't know how we ever made it through season 1 without Tracy's ignorant ass. Everyone in the hood knew or knows a fool like that. What a great addition.

I'm sure it's like that everywhere ,but ATL be like Players Club for real.The DJ will press you.

"Aye I see niggas with white shirts on and black pants not tippin,you got that drink though,no ice,with coke huh and you rolling loud.Can't stand a stingy ass nigga with a white shirt,black pants,and the number 5 Jordans,who rolled up in a kia,and his social security number is 555-55-5555,you live at 5555 lambert st nigga.we know where ya at nigga. TURN UP!!"

Last edited:
I'm sure it's like that everywhere ,but ATL be like Players Club for real.The DJ will press you.

"Aye I see niggas with white shirts on and black pants not tippin,you got that drink though,no ice,with coke huh and you rolling loud.Can't stand a stingy ass nigga with a white shirt,black pants,and the number 5 Jordans,who rolled up in a kia,and his social security number is 555-55-5555,you live at 5555 lambert st nigga.we know where ya at nigga. TUTN UP!!"

Between this episode and last season's nightclub joint I no longer have to explain to anybody why I avoid having a nightlife by all means. I'll just show them the episodes.

They were beyond on point no matter what region of the country you reside in. All that fuck shit can't help but be in the DNA of that lifestyle.

Who knew Clarke County would be the most gangsta character in the series.

Did not see that coming.

Back