Welcome To aBlackWeb

Homie gotta chill with Van. I feel him on not wanting to Beg for a place to stay.

Nigga is you the landlord!?

What flavor are hot cheetos....hmmm

giphy.gif

that shit was funny as hell

I gotta go back to the first season and catch up on some shit

but yeah Katt and that Florida man shit had me dyin

Is it just me or was it Alfred and Darius that robbed the chicken spot? I feel like they been dropping hints since season 1 that those two on some ill shit. We know they dropoed dude season 1 first ep, and im pretty sure darius dropped the bouncer in the club episode for fronting on him and kicking him out the vip. This episode I think they were beefing in the beginning because the girl got hit.

Is it just me or was it Alfred and Darius that robbed the chicken spot? I feel like they been dropping hints since season 1 that those two on some ill shit. We know they dropoed dude season 1 first ep, and im pretty sure darius dropped the bouncer in the club episode for fronting on him and kicking him out the vip. This episode I think they were beefing in the beginning because the girl got hit.

huh? Im pretty sure Darius was at home playing video games when the shots went off after the club

Hold up

I could see what u saying as far as the 2 teens could be a flashback to a younger Al & D.

But it would be a flashback... So it dont make sense that they are beefing present day about something that happened in a flashback scene.

They were gonna rob The Migos, till shit went left.

At 1st i thought it was a flashback...

But once they got in the shootout i was like...

But now that @KingFreeman stated his theory that Darius is basically ATL's boogyman im like....

000.gif
I wonder what happened to the Sandwich nigga from the bus the 1st season.

Darius mayh be a shooter this season cause Al on house arrest and Ern on probation.

Back