Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bibby a plum fool dude killed that character lmao.

Paperboi's patience is remarkable iss no way on God's green earth I could tolerate such foolishness from one individual.

I think people need to curb there expectations on this show. Every week may not be a classic episode but it's still enjoyable. Just enjoy the show and let the characters grow on us

Funny episode, but everything is so random with this series. What's the storyline tho?

Ain't no storyline just let it flow over you,pause

It's kinda abstract like Louie and Seinfeld

I assume that the next ep is about Darius from the preview though.seems like we got 3 solo eps in a row from each star

The overall theme is still robbin season

The barber,robbed Paper's time and he robbed that white lady and he hit that car and left.

he also robbed his girlfriend by not paying bills and taking her money.

This shit is way more concise than last season.

I expect this Darius ep to be really weird.Nigga buying a confederate flag hat and a red marker.

Yeah son who played the barber is mad funny

he look sus,but he funny as shit.

What if Bibby is originally from Florida?

Im w/ cain. This ep pissed me off more than anything.

I wanted paperboi to hurt this man at least 3 different scenes.

Then he actually paid him too

SMH

Randomly funny.....this episode had a lot of quotables:

Whats wrong with your hair are you sick or something!?

Why he wearing a cape?

Boy why ain’t you in school?! You pass out them flyers I gave you?

This show is more entertaini g than funny usually but this was the most hilarious episode so far. For those that didn't find it funny because you put yourself in al'splace, trust me I know what it's like because back in 98- 9o I knew a bullshittin' barber who dragged me around to al kinds of places I didn't want to be. I was hanging with him because he was some niggaa who lived on the same block near my brothers homeboy. He was an irresponsible ass. We used to be riding together and he would spontaneously solicit a prostitute or some other shit. He was a coke head and coke heads are spontaneous and unpredictable . The only good thing that came from hanging with him was he hooked me up one time and got me some head from a cute chick .

That's why the show hits. No matter what hood you rest at they voice all our plights I swear. I'm from uptown NYC and I died of laughter cause 2 barbers ago my barber was that dude who would do everything (buy food, buy and drink beer, go out and smoke, go out and make phone calls and some runs, catch up with others) BUT cut your hair while you were in the chair and invited you to do the same at times. Rolled with dude for like a decade off of loyalty but eventually brought out the scissors.

Back