Welcome To aBlackWeb

"I just can't go back to jail baby, I don't weigh enough"

There were quotables littered all over this junt. also the actor who played Bibby is pretty humorous. I seen his standup at the laugh factory on youtube and it was pretty funny. also, much props to Flying Lotus and Thundercat for producing original music for the soundtrack to this episode

the assistant coach for villanova men's team is a dope ass barber... he was hooping at drexel when i was wrestling.....freshman year, i was like 6+ months without a cut nigga saw me in the locker room and told me to hit up his dorm later.....

i was cool with most of the ball players, but not like that.. ash was the coolest one on the team...nigga was nice as shit too, but he had to stop playing after his friehmanyear, but he started being a player coach to keep his scholarship.....dude smart as shit, and it shows with his coaching....it's a damn shame he had that injury, nigga coulda been a legend in the league

Bruh...just about every nigga in here has felt somewhat guilty getting their hair cut by a different barber in the shop.

Niggas be knowing who your regular barber is, but act like you cheating when they see you let one of the other guys cut it. Lol!
My barber actually recommends me to cut my hair with one of the other guys at the shop when he's on vacation lol. I'm like nah bruh, I don't mind waiting an extra week lol

“we had a good day today!
i took you to mentor some kids
we ate at that white ladys house
and we both hit that asian girl from the back”

bibby ain’t shit

I'm behind on this season but happened to catch the barbershop ep. I've heard of dudes having issues with barbers and how good ones are hard to come by so you just gotta deal with their eccentricities if you find the right one.....but bruuuuuhh lmaoooooo.

man i switch barbers up in a heartbeat....never really understood the lovefest/loyalty but i do now as i get older.....just ran into an ex the other day at the store.....talk about awkward cuz i just got a fresh cut from my son's barber for Easter Sunday....lol......but idgaf...them niggas damn sure don't give af about me once i get up out the chair and stay finding ways to get alll of my damn money("nigga i said i'll do the mustache....just cut the hair") lol

outside of literally leaving the shop to get cut...i've had a few Bibby's in my lifetime......talkin on the phone while talking to you or not talking to you...keeping you on hold while they go politic with the locals outside....stopping every 3 mins just to BE THE LOUDEST AND MOST TALKATIVE IN THE SHOP ....having their homeboys or some random chick they tryin to fuck cut come in with a kid and cut in front of me claiming "they had an appointment"......now i just go where it's cheap, close, and not too busy....and i'm very very close to just chopping it all off and rockin the baldy

Yo my barber moved to NC and he only come to bmore on certain weekends.... Like I NEEDED this nigga for Easter, but it ain't come up.... I had to go with the old head in the shop...

How bout this nigga just text me like "yo I'mma be up this weekend"

Yo my barber moved to NC and he only come to bmore on certain weekends.... Like I NEEDED this nigga for Easter, but it ain't come up.... I had to go with the old head in the shop...

How bout this nigga just text me like "yo I'mma be up this weekend"

Lol reminds me of a friend of mine from back in the day. He's been cutting hair since we're like 12. Fast forward to today, you seem him and think all he does is drink and smoke. Homie gets flown out by doctors and NFL players for shape ups. It's crazy 'cause he's still on the Eastside drinking on front porches and kicking it meanwhile getting thousands every. fucking. weekend. Just to cut hair. If I knew now, I'd have made that the move back then but I was like, "Naaah, let me work this college thing..."

Dumbass.

Back