Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think they really pushing the limits of how symbolic every thing is without getting cheesy....

Like I'm feeling it thus far... It's mad creative, thought provoking, and discussion worthy..... But...

But I feel like it's going to be tough to watch another episode and not be consciously trying to figure out what they really trying to say with everything....

Like I feel like imma miss something trying too hard to look for something else....

Like Blac said.... Imma have to run this one back... See what I missed

I think that's where Chappelle show and boondocks excelled.... They knew how to have fun without being overbearing with the message.. .

I feel like Atlanta is pushing it really hard with this....

I heard a rumour that
paper boi dies...

I hope it's not true. Like I get trying to drive home a point.... But I ain't ready for that

Man...that was some weird shit but I can’t say it wasn’t entertaining.

What do y’all think was the meaning behind the Polaroid photo of Darius with his arms making an X?

Also I think “Teddy” was actually “Benny,” and the dude in the basement was his dad. He was gonna keep Darius cuffed while he went and killed his dad, the source of his pain. Then he was gonna try to kill Darius and make it look like Darius had killed the dad while doing a house invasion.

Last edited:
200w_zpsgvk5hepz.gif

Da fucc I just watch?????

That shyt got my mind racked right now. I know there's a meaning behind this, but I have no damn clue. Lol

Like 10x I kept saying Darius Get Out lol
Only Darius stays and ask silly ass questions
When he goes to knock on the door and and it opens automatically......hello and goodbye
Teddy need a Horror movie ASAP
Teddy talking about that museum wing dedicated to the father's like Joe Jackson, Serena them dad and others was funny
But yea the MJ references we're all over.

Back