Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_p5w407X8Yc1ug9vaqo1_400.gif
tumblr_p5w407X8Yc1ug9vaqo4_400.gif

tumblr_p5w407X8Yc1ug9vaqo3_400.gif
tumblr_p5w407X8Yc1ug9vaqo2_400.gif

tumblr_p5w407X8Yc1ug9vaqo6_400.gif
tumblr_p5w407X8Yc1ug9vaqo5_400.gif
Think this scene makes Earn look even worse contrasted with the next episode. He spent this whole episode getting shitted on by random dudes, but the one person who seems to genuinely have his back he acted a whole hoe on about some foreign customs. I think the takeaway, more than the Katt Williams quote about being smart and letting shit happen to you, is how dudes like Earn go hard at the people who love them and are straight up pussy to outsiders. Nigga had 4k, was homeless, got another fat pay day, and still hasn't found a place to live or bought shit for his kid that I recall.

Real talk, I'm not sure if Glover planned it like this but Earn is rapidly becoming one of the biggest fuck niggas in TV history.

I'm not a father,but basically I guess Earn does feel trapped and never imagined himself living the traditional man of house Leave it To beaver life.

Earn doesn't know what he wants to do and maybe doesn't know if he can be the traditional provider ,man of the house type.

Think this scene makes Earn look even worse contrasted with the next episode. He spent this whole episode getting shitted on by random dudes, but the one person who seems to genuinely have his back he acted a whole hoe on about some foreign customs. I think the takeaway, more than the Katt Williams quote about being smart and letting shit happen to you, is how dudes like Earn go hard at the people who love them and are straight up pussy to outsiders. Nigga had 4k, was homeless, got another fat pay day, and still hasn't found a place to live or bought shit for his kid that I recall.

Real talk, I'm not sure if Glover planned it like this but Earn is rapidly becoming one of the biggest fuck niggas in TV history.

The bolded boggled my mind.

4k and the 1st thing that didn't come across was a crib?? Instead he let another another try to flip his money instead?? Bruh

Thing is, that's a legit couples beef.

Me and my wife go through this constantly. We're just wired differently.

Dudes go to an event for the event. That's the attraction and the purpose. The actual event.

Women go to places for the company.
The reason they go places is because of who they go with.
That's what's important.

So when women go places with us, they'll deal with some shit they don't like... Even make the best of it, just because they want to be with us. They can give a fuck less about what we doing.

And they can not and will not understand why we don't think the same way. Can invites earn to this shit to spend time with him. To share a part of her with him. She feels more connected to Earn as a person who will see what she's been feeling her whole life living through this German shit.

She was looking for a bonding experience.

Earn like most guys focus solely on the event. Who he's with means little. All he can think is this is wack German shit. I'm uncomfortable. I don't like it. I don't want to be here. Why would you force me to do this shit. When can we get the fuck out here?

He does not see it from van's point of view. She does not realize by taking this stance he's essentially saying to van " I do not want to spend time with you. I am not interested in you."

Then he tells her their situation"works" for him. Which to him is a logical answer, why complicate what works.

To her, she hears... You are just warm pussy and a roof. If we do anything, we're hanging with thugs and rappers in strip clubs and rap shows. You just a girl on my arm.... You're "Earn's girl" or "Lottie's mom"

At no point does she feel recognized, or heard. She doesn't feel supported. She's not being taken seriously either, and she's not feeling that.

So she lashes out about her feelings, he's lashing out cuz if this weak event, and neither one is listening to the other.

I blame earn more than her, cuz dude really gives a fuck about shorty.... And all he had to do was man up and say that shit.....

But that shit hit home, I felt that fight to my core.
Excellent episode
This shit is the most accurate assessment I've ever read in my life. Basically exactly how I felt about the episode too

Keep forgetting I got direct TV on my phone.

I can watch this shit now

Back